former owner
    1981 xs1100 RH (aus) (5N5)
    zrx carbs
    18mm float height
    145 main jets
    38 pilots
    slide needle shimmed .5mm washer
    fitted with v/stax and uni pod filters

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pA8dwxmAVA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
      Wow! Looks good, Ray! The first pics looked like the tank was going to be a lighter blue than the side covers. Was that just the lighting?

Regards,

Scott
      Thanks Scott.
      Yes, that was just the lighting. This blue looks dark until it is in bright light then it looks much more blue then dark blue. I was supprised the first time I saw it with out the bright shop lights on. I was afraid that it had dried too dark.
      Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
      Owner of:
      1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
      140 mains
      45 pilot jets
      Floats at 24mm
      Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

Originally posted by rman View Post
        Thanks Scott.
        Yes, that was just the lighting. This blue looks dark until it is in bright light then it looks much more blue then dark blue. I was supprised the first time I saw it with out the bright shop lights on. I was afraid that it had dried too dark.
        The badges are good and the bike matches the helmet! I should paint mine bike but, right now, I don't have the skill or the money to acquire said skills. Some day....

Having a professional paint my bike for me would be too much like cheating -- it's supposed to be fun!

Regards,

Scott
        -- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X