No announcement yet.

Back in the US Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God speed to you.And thanks for serving.
    80 SG XS1100
    14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Ya know.. if you were at the Clarion Hotel in OKC before shipping out... I'm here for the week and we've probably walked past each other.. lol.

Tod
      Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
      '06 Suzuki DR650
      *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
      '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
      '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
      '81 XS1100 Special
      '81 YZ250
      '80 XS850 Special
      '80 XR100
      *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Thank you

I can't express my gratitude enough.It's people like you who keep us safe and are the keepers of freedom for us and the rest of the world.please check in from time to time so we can keep tabs.Also if your family is in need while you are deployed maybe some of us would be in a position to help them.

Thanks again Terry fmr sgt USMC
        1980 special (Phyllis)
        1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Originally posted by Czekus21 View Post
          Well, I found a computer at the airport in OK City and figured I should check up on things.
          Funnnnnn begins tomorrow.
          I keep you all updated as I progress.
          Please do....and make sure you take care of yourself.

Stay safe,

Don
          Proud father of a U.S. Marine, Cpl, AAV's
          currently own;
          1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
          2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

Well I made it through the Old Peoples School (WTC) at Ft Sill. I'm now at Ft Jackson SC. Me and 5 others from my class at Ft Sill will in-processing this week. Training starts next week ( 21st ). SWMBO came down from South Dakota for my graduation. We drove a marathon run from Lawton OK to Columbia SC in just over a day. My training Cadre said that I can keep my POV here so SWMBO will be flying home Mon. I'll be here for 12 weeks before moving on. If anyone want's an excuse for a weekend run, I'll be more then happy to visit provided I don't have duty.
            I also learned a new saying that everyone may enjoy. Goes like this, "Somethin so simple. Somethin so simple, someone will $&@K it up"
            Sure fits with some of the people I trained with.Gotta go for now. I'll update when I get a chance. Until then, ride on, keep the dirty side to the ground. If someone is blowin through give me a call if I don't answer leave a message and I'll return the call when I get a chance. 605-759-7813
            S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
            1-big XS patch
            1-small XS/XJ patch
            1-XS/XJ owners pin.
            1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
            2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
            1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
            1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Serving Again

Congrats Steve big change going back in hard to believe i retired 12 yrs ago already. Stay safe lol dont lose your common sence. and best of luck. il send ya some Pics of the ole Girl il have her all done in about a week new paint, 1179 kit and more goodies. once again stay safe. OOOHHRAY!!!
              John
              79 XS1100SF 750 FD,Galfer Brake lines,ebc brake pads,Cross Drilled Rotors,TKat fork brace,bead blasted wheels repainted and polished
              80 XS1100 S Project gonna be a hot rod
              06 CBR1000RR sold!!!!!
              2000 Concours
              84 Kawi KLR600
              79 Yam XT500 Ouch it kicks back
              79 XR250
              Why is it that the smallest part can fly to the farthest part of the shop?
              John

Comment

Congratulations!!Hope you and wife get a little break and time together.Thanks again for all you're doing. Terry
                1980 special (Phyllis)
                1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Both my wife and I truely respect you for protecting our country, our rights, our way of life! My wife says you have a big hug coming. My next door neighbor is WWll and I am veit nam. We identify with you and ask for God's very best blessings on you and your family.
                  J.D."Jack" Smith
                  1980G&S "Halfbreed"
                  1978E straight job
                  "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

I would like to say thank you for going back. being recently honorably discharged from the coast guard myself (may 18) i can certainly relate to the sacrifice. you are doing a wonderful thing. keep us posted.

Rob Nelson
                    former uscg po3
                    Whoever coined the phrase livin' the dream forgot to mention whether it was a good dream or bad dream.

'79 XS1100F "Lucy"
                    75,000 miles and still goin strong.

Comment

Originally posted by DJinNH View Post
                      Here's an idea....maybe you can get some of the experts in here to give you hand converting your Yamaha so the Army will let you bring it along.

Keep an eye out on ebay for parts.

Don
                      I wants one!!

Comment

Working...
                      X