Originally posted by Bowtied View Post
    I need to find me some cb750 bars!
    Mikesxs.com $32
    2H7 (79)
    3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtied View Post
      I need to find me some cb750 bars! That looks almost perfect for what i'm going for! Without having to change the cables and crap!!! Anyone wanna donate theres or trade for stock 79sf style bars? Hahahaha!!!!
      Hi Bowtied,
      I used to think that the only thing to do with the stock Yamaha rototiller bars was to either saw them up into spacing collars for art projects or toss them on the scrap steel pile.
      But then I thought, they'd also make a real nice bass note for a wind chime.
      Fred Hill, S'toon
      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Ha, I took the ones off my 79sf and put them on my kid's bike. He thought they were great.!
        79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
        80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
        80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
        79 DT 100

Comment

What about some apes? Anybody make that mod? Nothing to crazy, I have sort of a bobber project going on..

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
            What about some apes? Anybody make that mod? Nothing to crazy, I have sort of a bobber project going on..
            easy enuff to do- grab up whatever size apes you like and get some longer brake cable and clutch cable and youre in biz- cyclexchange.com sells 7/8" aqpes already in black and various sizes.

Comment

After reading this thread, I think I need new bars.My wrist and hands ache after riding for any length of time on my special.I have the buckhorns I guess.I think I'll go look at some bars.
              80 SG XS1100
              14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Working...
              X