No announcement yet.

A legend is born

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get far enough into that post, there is a not so kind comment from down under about XSers as well....
    RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Comment

About where? I never saw the xs mentioned more then the UK site checking in. I did SX4's mentioned and bagged on as in Dodge Neon SX4's. maybe you have aixelsyd.
      Last edited by Dsxs11; 09-28-2008, 12:15 AM.
      I hate signatures. Too many cars and Bikes to list here.

Comment

It's in there a ways. Felt like 20-30 pages. It doesn't say there are that many pages when you go there. (I was wondering if they were going to get civil with the guy). They didn't. They weren't commenting on the bikes, but the members.
        Don't know if it can be searched but it was posted by a someone listed as XS1100. Claims to be from Australia.
        Last edited by latexeses; 09-28-2008, 04:37 PM.

Everything on hold...

Comment

Look for the post on page 3. It was up in the page count when I read the thing.

http://www.zxforums.com/forums/zx-6r...ed-help-3.html

They cut a ton of stuff from the forum. Bet their moderator has bags under his eyes. When I looked at the post it was way up there in number of pages. Most of it foul though.

Everything on hold...

Comment

Sure makes me appreciate this place.
            http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1241/1480921818_241eade448_s.jpg

Comment

Wow those guys must be like gods!They never make a big bonehead mistake.
              They are actually a bunch of sheep.One guy says something critcal and the rest jump on it.Reminds me of grade school.A little ribbing sure ,but come on.
              I feel sorry for the guy.I've definitely had a few less than stellar decisions ruin my day.Isn't itr called the school of hard knocks.
              Olebiker-second that.
              80 SG XS1100
              14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Ive seen that a few times in real life.. where people all jump on.. I'll never forget the one time late at night at a bar, I was working as an audio engineer so not drinking. Big fight broke out, bunch of idiot college children. It ended up out in the parking lot because we pretty much had to evacuate everyone from the bar.. well before the cops showed up, I walked outside and here was this crowed of several hundred people. (college kids). 2 people were fighting, then the one that had the crap kicked out of him kinda fell/sat down on the curb, the other guy disapeared into the crowd. Then one at a time people would come out of the circle/crowd and punch or mostly kick this guy in the head, the last one busted a beer bottle over his head. And the blood flowed. All of this happened in not even a minute. I yelled into the bar and a few bouncers came out and we ran out there to help that kid till the cops showed up (mabye another couple minutes later). Funny the crowd sure lost its courage when actual adults showed up, ready to start breaking em in half. One of the biggest musclehead bouncers was actually going to school to be a nurse so he was right on that kid holding his head shut.

This wasnt a strength in numbers thing, it was cowardly people hiding in a crowd and jumping out to take a poke at someone that was down, mabye get a little rush from it I dont know. It reminded me of a documentary I saw once where the guy follows chimps around with a camera and witnessed them "murdering" another chimp.. Till this day I find it sickening and dissapointing. I personally handed several of them people there butts many times in the bars individually over the years (kicking out drunks ect.. ), but look how they suddenly became tough guys when they were in a crowd of equals (sheep would be a step up).

I promise it wasnt my fault hehe.. (seriously you can start a riot by just bumping up 3.15 khz on the graphic). Not nearly as fun as making people puke with low freq's.

Im not a fan of the group mentality, now translate that to the whole world. Makes sense of things almost. As long as "everyone is doing it" jump on!!
                XS1100 F/G (79 Bike/80 Motor)
                Grab a tetanus shot and jump on!!!

Comment

Yep I have seen that kind of thing too. Guess that is the reason that I was never too impressed with outlaw MC clubs. I know that nowadays times have changed and they have little to no interest in motorcycles. I am talking about quite a long time ago.
                  http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1241/1480921818_241eade448_s.jpg

Comment

Here is what they said about the UK XS1100 site

"Now all the old farts on the UK XS1100 site are filling their incontinence pants at your stupidity.

There's Aussies, Finns, Germans and all sorts on there, so your ass is grass.

Please scan the bill of sale for the new ECU, that would be cream on the cake."

Steve
                    1980 XS100 SG Gone but not Forgotten really wish I could have kept it
                    1998 Suzuki VS1400 Intruder

Comment

Working...
                    X