No announcement yet.

Mini Vans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea, it was downtown or close to it I think (brain fog). Not into sports I like stuff with engines in em!. Musician by trade kinda but Im a jacka$$ of all trades so Im into a lot of stuff.

Edit, lame but Its just nice to get outta town on a nice gig when you can sleep in a real hotel and have food and such haha.. thats why it stuck out.
    XS1100 F/G (79 Bike/80 Motor)
    Grab a tetanus shot and jump on!!!

Comment

A couple more of

stunts I see. one is the minivan pulls up behind you on a multilane road that has little traffic and just stays there, tailgating for about 9 miles. All of a sudden, the drivers shakes of road hypnosis and pulls around you with her foot in the carb. As she goes by, she gives you a dirtly look, and then turns back to her cell phone conversation. The other one is that: you are in the right hand slow lane and up comes another idiot to tailgate you while he waits for his exit to come. The closer he gets to the exit, the closer he gets to you! As for trucks, I still have my class A CDL with hazmat license. I just give truckers a big break if I can. I know how long it takes a 40 ton eighteen wheeler to stop or even slow down. I stay away from them because you just don't know what the cage driver tailgating or just in front of the truck is going to do. Oh yeah, when a truck is passing you, give him a quick lite flash when he gets passed you far enough to pull in. Thanks.
      Ole Jack (still dreaming of Pete 387s) Smith
      J.D."Jack" Smith
      1980G&S "Halfbreed"
      1978E straight job
      "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

I'm currently in a 2006 Volvo VNL630. Company driver, no desire to go owner/operator. Let someone else foot the bill for fuel, tires, maintainence, and repairs.
        Pat Kelly
        <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
        1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
        2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
        1999 Suburban (The Ship)
        1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
        1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Working...
        X