New seat installed, fender, and pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one_fast_ls1
    Bike looks good. I really like the exhaust- been wondering how hard it would be to run the outer two cyllinders to one pipe, and the inner two to another pipe on the same side... But yours looks great. How's it sound? The seat looks good. I'm not too fond of the sportster rear fenders- kinda makes the bike look a little to short, but what floats your boat is what matters... lol.

Good job.
    Sounds great, clip to come soon.
    you could cut and modify some 4-1's. Just take them apart at the collector, make 2 Y's and join any 2 pipes together you want. Use the single pipe and go to a muffler shop, have them bend one identical. I'd be able to work it out nice from there. But average Joe will probly mess things up and end up with the bike at the muffler shop. I could make some. If I had a buyer.
    Bike looks short because I chopped the rear frame 1" before the rear shocks. It was wrapped around the out side of the fender looking like a half ars thing slapped together. Now I think its in proportion and modern.(compared to when I got it.)

Comment

well, chopping the frame like that explains a bit... lol.

As for the exhaust- that's a great idea (why didn't iI think of that...) I've got my ways- access to people with benders, and custom y collectors... Maybe i'll try it on my XJ750 project... Just have to find a 4 into one that I want to hack up!

I wanted to put a corbin harley seat and a softtail rear fender on the xj750... the only bike that is already hacked up! AND IT RUNS!

I'll be waiting for the sound clip.

Comment

Working...
      X