Tinman905 Your mailbox is full!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinman905 Your mailbox is full!

Tried to send you a PM but your box is full.

Bike is on the road, need that tank and sidecovers !
    Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
    '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Amazing what people will read!

I saw this thread, but then had to chuckle at seeing that it had 11 views!

So...since many folks apparently like to read EVERY THREAD no matter what the subject, I figured I'd add some info as to how this can happen to you!

When you send PM's, there are 4 check boxes at the bottom for several functions, one where it will send a copy to your SENT folder, and after a while, even though you may remove most PM's from your INBOX, IF you don't review/check your SENT folder, it can fill up considerably, and your allotment of 100 TOTAL messages no matter where they are can be easily reached!

SO.....folks, check your OTHER FOLDERS every once in a while, or UNCHECK the boxes that send copies if you don't really NEED to keep a copy of what you sent!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Hey Keith ,

They are going out tomorrow . I had my garage jammed with my two bikes and extra parts I couldn't even get to them until last sunday. Where are you in Texas ? Haha! just kidding.
      BDF Special
      80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
      Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Awesome!

Can't wait. My bike feels naked without emblems, and having a tank and sidecovers that match would be cool too!
        Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
        '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Working...
        X