No announcement yet.

posting ho's (mild adult content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can post as many times as you like, but you can ONLY vote once, the Site keeps a database track of your username and whether you've voted or not. No false swaying American Idol techniques here!!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

first poll

so how's my first poll post TC? that work for ya?
      Mark A. Guthrie TSgt USAF (ret)
      S&M Comp. Serv. Inc. V.P.
      1981 XS11SH XCaliber

Comment

works for me

Only thing missing is the youtube link......LOL.......
        I was being sarcastic, I mean c'mon now. Tomato...Tomoto..80mdnt11....midnight1980.....Occu pation....Lift driver.....I am a lift driver....or as I like to say, lift operator!
        If profile is correct, Age & sign are eerily close! I work in food dist. center, where does he????? Have I posted pic of my knobby bowl legged knees? NO, And I don't plan too! Self conscience enough of them da** things as it is!! LOL!!
        So, Just please don't confuse the two of us. Cool stuff ya been coming up with there midnight1980, Really enjoyed the mag. right ups!! Keep 'em comin'!!! Just don't know what kind of entertainment will be next??
        dale_1, Yes it was once upon a time in a land not so far far away, many decades ago I was MSF instructor. Was a deal that was struck between the high school & Eastern IL. University. The $ was nothing, as that wasn't the point anyway. We used DT125s, Exciter 250s & couple of XS400s for the experienced ones. I by no means claim to be Mr. Safety!!! It would be to anybodies benefit to take course though! That stuff can stick with ya through the years.....
        And yes TC, I know you can only vote ONCE!! Thanks for clarifying that though.
        Just a middle aged skinny bald headed guy enjoying his 1980 XS11 Midnight Special. Oh, and definitely enjoying this web site!!
        "Elvira"
        '80 XS1100LG

Comment

Working...
        X