Bloody Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have felt your pain, Mate

Click on the pic to see the full size image.

Wow, that is some scary $#it when you look at it like that. This is what my innerds look like after my crash. I only had to wait 2 1/2 months after the accident before the Doctor allowed me to ride again. Good luck with your recovery, and watch out for the stupid cagers.

Comment

That looks a lot worse how much does it restrict your back?
      I'm restricted to leg not past 90deg to the body and not past bellybutton sideways or I get a dislocated hip so just means I can't squat

Comment

I can squat, and I have been able to finally touch my toes again. I was told that I would never be able to do that again. I was also told I couldn't do any sit ups again... There is still some nerve damage. I can't comfortably sit long enough to ride more than 100 miles any more.
        A lot of flexibility is now gone, and I have to be careful how much wieght I lift, because all that weight is being carried by those two metal rods where it bridges the L1 vertabrea. That is the one that shattered.
        Hang in there mate. It will start to heal back together soon. Till then, be careful, and watch your step.

Comment

Bummer

And I bitch about a little arthritis.
          Hard to imagine what you guts have been going thru.

mro

Comment

Not to diminish or poke fun at your pain but I can't help but think of the scene from Jaws on the boat where the guys compare scars... Wishing and praying for a full recovery for the both of you.
            Papa Gino

79 and something XS 1100 Special "Battle Cruiser"
            78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"
            02 Kawasaki Concours "Connie"

Comment

Working...
            X