No announcement yet.

A portrait, for your amusement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridin' with yer Claymore: tip for the day.

There is a special scabbard that I've seen at events for the Claymore. It includes a learher cup at the bottom that protects the tip: or I guess I should say, protects the wearer and others from the tip!
    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Took the liberty...

Interesting... the only thing I ever had to worry about with Claymores was making certain the front was facing toward the enemy... and that the blasting components were assembled correctly.

81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

Damn! Wildkat's pretty @#$%^&! good with Photoshop! Bow-staff skills, nunchuk skills...
        2010 Kawasaki Z1000
        1979 SF: Millennium Falcon, until this Saturday

Comment

Wildkat... XS'ellent!
          E.Liberty now has a new desktop wallpaper.
          "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Play with my photo?!

Of course ye may “play with my photograph” lass! Especially if it is to place me in the august company of Wallace and the Scots resistance. I thought at first ye may have placed me in my favorite scene, that of the mooning of the English troops. But, from one pixel pusher to another, I completely understand the limitations involved.
            Might I suggest a trade? A copy of my XSive Surfer for a copy of your work?
            E.Liberty
            "It aint the meat it's the motion."

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"

Comment

LMAO!

Oh man, this thread cracks me up... I'll have to try sportin' the kilt on a nice ride through the countryside one of these days; I like the notion of tuckin' in the front, I think that could actually work!
              Kristoffer
              "Take apart yer carbs!"
              1978 XS1100E - "The Maroon Baboon" (SOLD)
              1979 XS1100 (3 of them) in the garage. Not deserving of names yet.

Comment

Insomnia is a terrible thing to waste

This is as close as I could get you to the mooning (for now).

This did make me wonder (along with your surfing pic)... what interesting places can the XSives here put their bikes in with Photoshop?

Any takers?
                81 SH Something Special
                81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                80 LG Black Magic
                78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                For those on FB

Comment

Give me a bit, I'll see what I can come up with!
                  2010 Kawasaki Z1000
                  1979 SF: Millennium Falcon, until this Saturday

Comment

photoshope???

photoshope???

Comment

Photoshop

Printmaster, or any other image manipulating software...
                      Of course, sticking with the old standards like pencil, pen, paint or my personal favorite... crayons... would work too...

Goodness E. Liberty... you've had quite the adventurous week... surfing, a battle and mooning. Whatever will you do next?
                      Wishing I could think of something REALLY clever at his hour... but I believe I will leave that to Prometheus.

(I promise I will do my best not to play with your picture anymore and I will leave your adventures up to you. Thank you for allowing me to humor myself.)
                      81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                      80 LG Black Magic
                      78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                      For those on FB

Comment

"Been there, dumb that."

but I believe I will leave that to Prometheus.
                        Oh, I had something planned... but my home computer is now too slow to download the background that I was looking fer.
                        Ten years ago, before the advent of Photoshop and such, I was playing computer war games with me bruder. I'd "morph" my bulbous head onto photos and send him the "doctored' pics to taunt him:
                        "Leading an armoured column into Poland"
                        "Sinking convoys"
                        "Executing partisans"
                        "Planning the invasion of the Balkans"(standing behind Mussolini)

[IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        The programs available today are much simpler than me having to virtually change one pixel at a time!
                        "A twisted mind is a terrible thing to waste."
                        "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Working...
                        X