No announcement yet.

wife humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you turn your dish washer into a snowblower?

Hand her a shovel.

Why dont women need watches?

There's a clock on the stove.
    Jake
    82 XJ1100 "Slave One"

Comment

Well,............ since this thread is still alive

Helpful Wife

A male driver is pulled over by a cop and the following conversation takes place:

Man: What's the problem officer?
      Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone.
      Man: No sir, I was going 65.

Wife: Oh Harry. You were going 80.
      (Man gives his wife a dirty look.)

Cop: I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light.
      Man: Broken tail light? I didn't know about a broken tail light!
      Wife: Oh Harry, you've known about that tail light for weeks.
      (Man gives his wife a dirty look.)

Cop: I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt.
      Man: Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car.
      Wife: Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt.
      Man: Shut your mouth, woman!

Cop: Ma'am, does your husband always talk to you this way?
      Wife: No, only when he's drunk.

mro

Comment

THE HANGOVER

Jack wakes up at home with a huge hangover after the night of his office
        Christmas party. He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing
        he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side
        table. And, next to them, a single red rose! Jack sits down and sees his
        clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. Jack looks around the
        room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the
        rest of the house. He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge
        black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror. He notices a note
        on the table that reads......................

"Breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping -- Love
        you, Jill"

He stumbles to the kitchen, and sure enough, there is hot breakfast and
        the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks,
        "Son... what happened last night?"

Jack's son answers, "Well, you came home about 3 a.m. drunk and out of
        your mind. You broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and got that
        black eye when you ran into the door!"

Jack says, "So, why is everything in such perfect order, so clean? I
        have a red rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me."

His son replies, "Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to
        take your pants off, you screamed, "'Leave me alone, lady, I'm
        married!'"

Broken furniture - $85.26
        Hot breakfast - $4.20
        Red rose bud - $3.00
        Two aspirins - $0.38
        Saying the right thing at the right time - Priceless
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

Saying the right thing at the right time - Priceless

I'll drink to that!

mro

Comment

Dear Abby

Maybe this is why it seems only women's letters to Abby are printed....

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what
            could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife
            has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My
            wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask
            their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know
            them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always
            walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has
            gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I
            once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went
            berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was
            I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep
            down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out
            again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson motorcycle next to the
            garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole
            street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my
            Harley, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be
            leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Thanks,

Bob
            Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

A man's got to have his priorities straight!

Used to fight a lot with the wife, our last row was about the bike. Dumped her, kept the bike. That was in '91

She was an 81 SH.

Comment

best blond joke ever

Possibly The best blonde joke ever
                A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money, decided to hire herself out as
                a "Handywoman" and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood.
                She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he
                had any odd jobs for her to do.
                "Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said, "How much
                will you charge me?"
                The blonde quickly responded, "How about $50?"
                The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need
                was in the garage.
                The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she
                realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"
                He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"
                The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those
                dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by e-mail lately."
                A short time later, the blonde came to the
                door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" the husband asked.
                "Yes," the blonde replied," and I had paint
                leftover, so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for
                the $50 and handed it to her.

"And by the way," the blonde added,
                "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus"
                Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
                and SOXS
                2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

That's just WRONG!

I wear the pants in my house. Its just that the zipper is on the side.(You old timers should get this one!)
                  Bill

1980 XS 1100 Special
                  1979 650 Special - sold (Stupid Me!)

Comment

A wise man once told me, "If it floats, flys, or f___s; rent don't buy."
                    Well, I don't have a boat or a plane, two outta three ain't bad.
                    XS1100SF
                    XS1100F

Comment

You know what the first thing my wife did when she got out of the battered womens shelter? The damn dishes like I told her the first time...

...take my wife, please.

Why do brides have such big smiles, because they know they'll never have to give another blow job again.

Comment

.. how men ruin romance..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1041706&q=hahn

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2871982&q=hahn

Comment

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.

Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down...and saw her husband was holding a device...a vibrator...soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She goes completely ballistic.

"You impotent bastard," she screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy... .......if you explain the kids."

mro

Comment

An eskimo leaves the wife and mother-in-law in the igloo and goes off seal hunting.

After 6 months he returns and walks back into the igloo.

The wife says "I've got terrible news - my mother was eaten by a polar bear"

The eskimo grabs a frozen fish and beats the wife unconscious.

The wife eventually regains consciousness and sobs - "What was that for?"

The eskimo says - "I've told you before woman, never make me laugh when my lips are chapped"

Comment

Possibly The best blonde joke ever?

One day a girl runs into the house after school yelling "Mommy, Mommy, guess what! All the other kids in third grade could only do their "times tables" up to eight, and I could do mine all the way up to 10! Is it because I'm a blond Mommy?" Her mom humors her with "sure honey, it's because you're a blond."

Next day girl runs in: "Mommy, Mommy, guess what! Today I was the only kid in third grade who could recite the whole alphabet perfectly! Is it because I'm a blond Mommy? Is it because I'm a blond? Her mom humors her again: "Sure honey, it's because you're a blond."

Next day, same scene. "Mommy, Mommy, guess what! Today we girls were checking each other out in gym class, and guess what! All the other girls are flat chested and I'm a 38 D! Is it because I'm a blond Mommy?" Mom replies: "No dear, it's because you're 16 years old!"
                              Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
                              I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Working...
                              X