Trying Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"AEIOU. and sometimes, Y"

Thanks fer the lesson in word origins, MRO.
    My research shows that, like everything else, we Americans have bastardized the "King's English" for our own purposes.
    Note, by the omission of one letter, we go from GARBAGE to GARAGE? The meaning has gone from "Useless crap and clutter" to "A place that holds useless crap and clutter".
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

educationall site?

Nope, still around. Just been BUSY! Will try couple more then head out to the Garage/Shop!
      #1, purchase pic.
      #2, Oh, CRAP
      #3, gettin' there
      """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" [IMG]www.photodump.com/veiwer/80mdnt11/1100002.html[/IMG]
      "Elvira"
      '80 XS1100LG

Comment

Well Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done sumpin' Wrong!!!!!!!!!
        "Elvira"
        '80 XS1100LG

Comment

[IMG]www.photodump.com/direct/80mdnt11/1100002.jpg[/IMG]
          "Elvira"
          '80 XS1100LG

Comment

No More Till Resize!!!!!!!!!

Went the wrong way!!!!!!! Kinda before/after---------IN MONSTER SIZE!!!!!!! Let this post fade away. Man, I'll get it eventually
            "Elvira"
            '80 XS1100LG

Comment

Wowzer!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks to be you've done a right smart job, looking at your before/after pics.

Hope it runs as good as it looks.

I've got a 22 inch monitor and I need to scroll to see it all too.

mro
              btw
              been looking for that little emblem below head light, not eay to find for the midnights!!, and not easy for the standards either.

Comment

mro

The standard didn't come with that piece under the headlight. Only the special had them, but if you'd like one I have one available. Pm me if you are interested.

Comment

One More Time!!!

OK guys, Going to give this one more shot before I order How-to from that infomercial!!!!!!! (anybody can be a PC Wizard, yea right) [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
                  "Elvira"
                  '80 XS1100LG

Comment

They still look a bit off - like they've been stretched horizontally
                    Ken Talbot

Comment

Man... that's a long bike! At least the handle bars are stickin' way back where you can grab them. You might want to replace those oval tires, though... kinda bumpy ride, huh?
                      "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

stretch limo, ok, ............stretch XS???

If 80mdnt11spent as much time learning his 'puter as he does cleaning he would have posted an XSive MNS-Art-gallery by now.

But then maybe he's just got a little picasso in him

mro

Comment

Down Sizing PC

Thought I would throwa few more pics out there as I won't be able to after today for a-while. Just when I figure it out! Son is taking college courses, he needs this system at his house. He knows how to run it anyway.
                          Will blow the dust off the old Gateway with Windows-Millinium, trying to save, copy/burn as much as I can! Going to have down time for transfer.
                          Later--------------
                          "Elvira"
                          '80 XS1100LG

Comment

Working...
                          X