• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigslist Maxim for sale

Just listed and asking $575.00

http://www.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/157750744.html

mro

Geeze...someone go buy this thing! Mufflers are not stock, but rest of the bike looks OK.
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

The beast took all my money this past winter. Too poor to pay attention now!
      Ray
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Close to me in Sonoma County, alas no scratch!
        Shiny side up,
        650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
        XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

Ad was deleted, so someone must've moved on it.
          I've been in more than one Hemisphere, and I wrote a book to help you do it too (or just prepare better for that week long road trip). Going Small, not just for the little guys.

Comment

I've got a line on another XS1100, 78/79.
            Has full fairing, bags and trunk

Someone tried to rebuild carbs and get it running but no go, also NO TITLE

Currently guy wants too much for it as per it's condition and no rear papers.

If he doesn't get it sold in the next week or so I may be able to get it for a parts bike if I don't run outa money getting parts for the MNS and a few for the 80G.

mro

Comment

Working...
            X