Manual site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, CatatonicBug!

I can tell that was a lot of work and I'm still reading through it but it looks great so far!

Good luck relocating and getting out from under your house. You know, that just doesn't sound right... no little dogs or ruby slippers were involved?

-- Scott
    _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
    1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
    1979 XS1100F: parts
    2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
      Thanks, CatatonicBug!

I can tell that was a lot of work and I'm still reading through it but it looks great so far!

Good luck relocating and getting out from under your house. You know, that just doesn't sound right... no little dogs or ruby slippers were involved?

Actually, my dog and macaw are part of the issue with relocating. I won't be able to buy a new house for a while, but I'm not letting them go either. I do wish I had some magic slippers to make it all happen though. I just hate waiting, and dealing with all the unknown factors involved in all this mess.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Hey bug, all of us really appreciate all the work you do on the manuals. I know it takes a lot of time, so thank you. Hope everything works out for you. I don't know what going on with my puter but I need to get it figured out. Ernie emailed me the front fork section. Thanks again.
        Jeff
        77 XS750 2D completely stock
        79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Please tell me I am not the only person that was thinking a bug was on my screen, only to find it was the avatar, glad no one was watching.
          80 SG

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
          - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Insomniac View Post
            Please tell me I am not the only person that was thinking a bug was on my screen, only to find it was the avatar, glad no one was watching.
            That little bugger wont squash will it.
            Jeff
            77 XS750 2D completely stock
            79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

parts

I found this link yes a lot of main parts are not available but still some are but what I liked most about this is it gives sort of assembly pictures and all the part names just click on your model.http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemp...-xs1100g-parts

Comment

Working...
              X