No announcement yet.

website for xs1100 parts- good prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There aren't that many real tool manufacturers.Crafsman were once good tools .Now, Sears buys tools from another manufacturer and they are junk.The manufacturer that used to supply sears Craftsman ,now makes the Husky line you buy at Home Depot.And they arer decent .FWIW the same company that supplies Snap-on makes the Cobalt line you buy at Lowes.If anyone Gives a rat

Comment

Originally posted by dbyers View Post
      Partsnmore.com has a lot of the new hard to find parts. The prices are GREAT too. I have a wish list started.
      Great resource, Thank you for sharing
      XS11 - Yamaha Forum

Comment

parts

i stay on ebay they have 5,000 parts on ebay everyday...just go to tool bar and type in xs1100 or what ever on ebay..mine is a special but i do not add the special ...carb kits cost me 60.00....looking for a front master cyclinder with resourvoir...they have the master cyclinder minus the resourvoir....hope this helps ....they have 4 into 1s for around 350.00 and they have couple carbs for around 350.00
        windjammer gump
        bikes now own
        1981xs1100sh special
        1971 cb 350
        mini chopper project
        bikes use to own
        1978 750/four..
        1983kz1100 ltd

Comment

carbs

another place that sales on ebay is called oldskoolcarbs in SC but i couldnt find there website but they are on ebay with complete (4) rebuilt carbs
          windjammer gump
          bikes now own
          1981xs1100sh special
          1971 cb 350
          mini chopper project
          bikes use to own
          1978 750/four..
          1983kz1100 ltd

Comment

Originally posted by windjammergump View Post
            another place that sales on ebay is called oldskoolcarbs in SC but i couldnt find there website but they are on ebay with complete (4) rebuilt carbs
            that is me

Comment

Working...
            X