No announcement yet.

Dad passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and your family have my deepest condolences.
    Dave
    1979 XS1100SF Special

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. My Father passed away almost 7 years ago now and he was also my mentor for motorcycling. I hope your Dad didn't suffer.

Wayne
      80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
      Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Don,
        My deepest condolences for the loss of your dad. I know how hard it is. Yet as everybody said, you have so many fond memories of him that will tide through the time when you'll learn to accept that he's gone.
        The one thing that will always remind you of him in the best way is all the he taught you and you learned from him. You'll speak of that with pride, I know I do.
        1980G Standard, Restored
        Kerker 4 - 1
        850 Rear End Mod
        2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
        Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
        Automatic CCT
        1980GH Special, Restored
        Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
        '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
        Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Deepest sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your dad,although this is painful,your happy memories will live with you the rest of your life.

John
          FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
          1999 Vulcan classic-sold
          1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

I'm a little late getting to this, but sorry for your loss. The Memories you will never forget.

Gene
            Gene (Florida)
            1980 XS1100SG
            Accel Coils
            4-1 Jardine Exhaust

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss, but you have good memories to keep. Taht is something!
              Jerry Fields
              '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
              '06 Concours
              My Galleries Page.
              My Blog Page.
              "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
              X