Cy Welch known and loved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Services changed to 11am

Funeral services were changed to 11am on Tuesday 9/25. Same place listed above.

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

A note from Kathy via the Contact Us email!

Cy's services will be Tuesday from 11 at the lds church on rio terra. He will be Buried in Dixon. That will be at 2. It is a Public Funeral. All his friends are invited but Bikes are not allowed in the church. That bothered him on many occasions.

We were married for 35 years and I have known him since I was 14. I don't even remember life withought him in it. Thank you for being his friends. I knew how sick he truly was because when he got home he didn't instantly get on and chat with you. I just couldn't get anyone to pay attention to me.
      John, thanks for the particulars for the services and such, wish I was close so that I could attend. I hope some of the Xsives can be there, but being on a Tuesday, not sure if they can get off work or such with short notice?

T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

My deepest condolences to Cy's family.

Wayne Reddin
        80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
        Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

So sad to read this...

Our deepest condolences to his family and friends
          81 SH Something Special
          81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
          81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
          80 LG Black Magic
          78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
          For those on FB

Comment

Always hard when we lose an XS family member. Our condolences to Cy's family and we'll remember him in our prayers.
            Marty in NW PA
            Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
            Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
            This IS my happy face.

Comment

Rip

Extending deepest sympathy to Cy's family & friends.

Wishing you comfort in the days ahead.
              It is a great big beautiful world out there
              Brent in GA
              Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

with a very heavy heart my depest condolenses to cy,s family. it saddens me to here of riders passing. even sadder to here it,s someone from this site. it is such a great loss to us all to lose a great friend and a wealth of knowledge. i feel touched by the friendship and comrodery by all those who help us here on this site.

r.i.p. cy
                when you want something bad enough, don't let anything stand in your way, and don't take "no" for an answer. EVER

graybird78
                80 sg (old faithfull)

Comment

Working...
                X