No announcement yet.

My Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray my condolences as well... Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Ray:

Sorry for your loss

Rick
      XS1100F TKAT fork brace Stock suspension. Vetter Fairing. Pingel Petcocks. Geezer voltage regulator
      http://s910.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCF3026.jpg
      650SF
      http://s910.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCF2647.jpg
      XS1100SG Project bike
      http://s910.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCF3034.jpg

Comment

Thank you

Thanks everyone for your kind words of prayers and support. Your support was of great help and supported me until I could be with my family.

Today we gathered together to remember him and his life. So many photos and so many friends that stopped by. He was buried today in the veterans cemetery with full military honors.
        I will always miss him.
        Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
        Owner of:
        1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
        140 mains
        45 pilot jets
        Floats at 24mm
        Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

Very Sorry

Hi Ray,
          I lost my Dad nearly 6 years ago now and there is not a day that goes by without thinking about him and wishing he was here. Although we knew it was coming it is tough to prepare yourself for this type of loss. My heart is with you during this difficult time. He is at peace and is no longer suffering.

Always keep your memories close to your heart and he will never be far away.

Your friend,
          Wayne
          80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
          Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Loss

Ray,
            Sorry for your loss. I was thinking about you since XSeast. Extending you sympathy, wishing you comfort...

Let us know how you are doing as time passes.
            It is a great big beautiful world out there
            Brent in GA
            Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Ray,
              I know how you feel, having lost my dad in 2001 and my mom in 2007. There's nothing that can fill the void left by your parent's passing, nothing at all. The loneliness is very deep and forever, but you get over it. You know your family needs you and life goes on. Only time heals those wounds, and the good memories you had together. Never miss an opportuntiy to give him credit for all he taught you, it's the best way to honor him.
              1980G Standard, Restored
              Kerker 4 - 1
              850 Rear End Mod
              2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
              Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
              Automatic CCT
              1980GH Special, Restored
              Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
              '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
              Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
              X