Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the goodies Feedback Section.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry 'bout that Sixtysix. I just looked at the link for the key fobs, and I didn't see where any were available. I apologize. I'm not trying to discourage business.

Comment

I took over sale of the goodies since the links at the side of page don't work, then I put up stickies to let people know.

I do it as a service to this list....all $$ goes to the site. I donate my time etc. to get these out to people. The business rate doesn't really matter to me.

Is my link working....why did you think none were available? I need to find out why people don't know I have them.

We do need to get the older stuff sold before we invest in new items.

Thanks,
      Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I clicked on the keyfobs link just above the goodies link, but it was blank. It never dawned on me to check the goodies thread in the members forum...duhh!

Comment

Not sure who wrote back to the guy trying to sell the keyfobs on E-Bay, but I owe him a thanks for turning me on to this site! I'm also glad to hear they are still available...I'll have to order one soon.

Comment

Are there any plans in the works for small window stickers. I could use about a dozen or so.
            S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
            1-big XS patch
            1-small XS/XJ patch
            1-XS/XJ owners pin.
            1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
            2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
            1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
            1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Czekus21
              Are there any plans in the works for small window stickers. I could use about a dozen or so.
              I am looking at doing stickers now....but I haven't asked about the reverse type window stickers yet. Will see if they can do them.

Thanks,
              Gary Granger

Comment

Cool. Thanks. Reverse and regular stickers would be great. Mabee about the same size as the small patches.
                S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
                1-big XS patch
                1-small XS/XJ patch
                1-XS/XJ owners pin.
                1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
                2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
                1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
                1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Stickers

Hey that's another great idea,,,,stickers!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you come up with,inside and outside stickies sound ccccccoooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll!

Glad you found out about this site tbpilot?? (wasn't sure of spelling) Welcome aboard as you already have found out this IS place to go for information on XS and XJ's... I did recieve a comment from the seller of that fob..,but here is the place to buy'em,,,and the patches also!!!!Kurt..

Comment

Hats, definitely would be great, and stuff with just the simple, elegant Yamaha logo, or just a simple "XS". I tend to like things that are somewhat "understated" I guess.

Check out cafepress.com - they have a great setup for printing as needed a wide variety of stuff.

Of note, I've been looking for a "no pickles" patch for my jacket, but haven't seen one, if anyone knows where to get ahold of one, do let me know.

Cheers,
                    Kris
                    Kristoffer
                    "Take apart yer carbs!"
                    1978 XS1100E - "The Maroon Baboon" (SOLD)
                    1979 XS1100 (3 of them) in the garage. Not deserving of names yet.

Comment

Got my FOB in the mail the other day. I like it alot. I may go ot and buy me anoth XS11 just so I can get me another FOB.
                      1979 XS1100 SF
                      Under Construction,
                      Due out by Spring '07
                      "Some days, it ain't even worth chewing through the restraints."

TomKat

Comment

Glad you like the fob...as for Xs's, I am not sure you can have enough .
                        Gary Granger

Comment

at the lake tahoe rally some were inquiring about the large "XS Eleven" patches. Any patches left?
                          Pat Kelly
                          <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
                          1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
                          2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
                          1999 Suburban (The Ship)
                          1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
                          1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Not right now...I just sold the last one. I hope JP will have some new ones made, but it may be a while.
                            Gary Granger

Comment

Will there be any patches avalible soon? Looking to add to my vest. Thanks
                              '79 SF Special (deer hunter special)
                              '79 SF Special Full Dress (restoring)
                              '80 SG Standard

Comment

Will there be any patches avalible soon? Looking to add to my vest. Thanks
                                '79 SF Special (deer hunter special)
                                '79 SF Special Full Dress (restoring)
                                '80 SG Standard

Comment

Working...
                                X