Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the goodies Feedback Section.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the goodies Feedback Section.

Let me know what kinds of things you want.
    Let me know what you think of the goodies (or goodies forum). Let me know if you can make or supply goodies we need.
    Any feedback is welcomed, let me know whats on your mind.

Thanks!!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

I am thinking about pins, small and large patches, maybe even stickers (all with the new logo). ANY OTHER IDEAS??
    Gary Granger

Comment

I would be intrested in a small patch for my vest. I would take a large one but then I'd have to remove my flying eagle.
      S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
      1-big XS patch
      1-small XS/XJ patch
      1-XS/XJ owners pin.
      1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
      2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
      1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
      1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Baseball hat please with the logo on it!!
        Don
        99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

small patch

I can price a run of 100 small patches Gary if thats of any help. Talking about the small owners patch.
          Bruce
          Bruce Doucette
          Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Any interest in a small "XS11.com" sticker? I know most of us don't like to stick things on our XSs, but perhaps something small and attractive would be OK.

This would promote the site. Non-member XS'ers my notice the sticker and login to check us out. It could go on the bike or helmet. Even tool boxes and trailers.

I will look into prices.
            DZ
            Vyger, 'F'
            "The Special", 'SF'
            '08 FJR1300

Comment

good idea Denny

I would'n tmind a sticker on the back of my Grand AM either.....
              I dropped off a cheque to HSRS Trophys and they said late Feb. the patches would be here. I will drop in and enquire about stickers see what they say if they make them that is.....sittin here in the midst of another Atlantic blizzard.
              Bruce
              78XS1100
              Bruce Doucette
              Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Denny, you might want to check with Steve ( Mo 'n Steve) - I believe he is in this sort of business...
                Ken Talbot

Comment

The newer logo is owned by JP (so is the older one) you need to check with him before making anything with the 'xs11.com' logo or name. He has metioned this before.

Not trying to put anybody off, just letting you know what JP has mentioned in the past.

We want people to make and sell the stuff but only 'quality' stuff, and it needs to benifit the site if it is sold here. Basically that's all I know.

Please don't get mad at me, I am just letting you know what JP and I have talked about before.

Personally I think XS11 stickers are a great idea....with the new logo...are you listening JP?
                  Gary Granger

Comment

Small patches are in

Just to let folks know that the XS/XJ owners patch is available. 2" X 5" in size ........my email address is desert1@ns.sympatico.ca if you want to order thru paypal.

I must email Ken Talbot and ask him what the heck is his avatar. Is it a picture of an alien UFO or something?

Bruce
                    Bruce Doucette
                    Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

His avatar is the clutch hub of the rear wheel. It is the piece that engages the splines of the final drive.

Comment

Emailed

I just emailed Kenny about that avatar and as i looked at it more closely, I said hey is that a bike part? Thanx for the feed back John. Perhaps I should post an avatar of part of an XS11 and see if I can get anyone guessing what it is!
                        Bruce
                        Bruce Doucette
                        Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Kick Stand Coasters!

I would love to get a patch and key fob. How about kick stand coasters for non-paved parking? I'd also buy pins for my vest if available! Did you see the guy on eBay trying to sell a key fob for $10! Someone wrote him and said to get it here, brand new, for less! Awesome! Let me know how to order, thanks!
                          Jerry F.
                          <t///><
                          CMA & Champions for Life
                          1978 XS1100E Stnd

Comment

Key Fob

Actually , the guy selling the key fob is a member here. I talked with him a few days ago. His 80SG met an untimely demise, so he's selling what didn't get wrecked. $10 ain't so bad...there aren't any new ones available here anyway.

Comment

Huh? I sell the new key fobs and large back patches...RIGHT HERE. In the goodies section. I have a couple dozen of each at the original price of $8.25 for fobs and $15.00 for patches.

Linky-Poo to the Key fobs

Linky-Poo to the large patches
                              Gary Granger

Comment

Working...
                              X