stock xs1100 parts for sale-andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock xs1100 parts for sale-andreas

The list of parts is accurate to 26 Oct 21, send me a pm or call the land line, no calls after 8pm pacific. If you include a shipping location will quote a shipped price. 1 2five0 49five 344five. Summary of current parts: engine mount bolts/rubber, chrome for special petcocks, rear brake calipers/brackets, f/r brake lines, axles, starters, middle/final drives, clutches, oil pan, rear brake lever, shocks, special rear inner fender, 81sh rear alum grab bar, rear brake spline/spring, shifter, side stand, oil lines, clutch adjuster(engine side), speedo drive gear, special side reflectors, taillights, rectangle signal lens, universal/drive shaft, rear wheel spline/white cover, gallon ziploc bag full of engine bolts from a complete tear down., most of the electrical plug ins to harness like solenoid, oil sender, neutral safety switch, ballast resistor, relays, regulator, rlu, tip over, f/r brake switches, lots of frame rubber pieces, std gauges/cluster(mph, driver quality), special gauge cluster, rear sets, air boxes, emergency kicker, triple trees(special), front/rear foot pegs, swing arm, pretty good supply of the factory stock used bolts for almost everything on the bike,
    Last edited by andreashweiss; 10-26-2021, 07:51 AM.

need something let me know.
    Last edited by andreashweiss; 02-02-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

bump thread
      Last edited by andreashweiss; 02-02-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

bump thread
        Last edited by andreashweiss; 02-02-2021, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Hi Andreas

I want to put out a big thanks to you and let others know how happy I am with the parts you sent !!!

After a catastropic rear brake fire, I needed some new stuff. I asked for a rear rotor (brake disc) and a caliper bracket. Andreas sent me what I said I needed, plus a lot more, such as bolts, extra piston, brackets, caliper, clips, and other related items. I quickly learned that those extra things were in fact needed, and the parts that were sent still assembled were a great reference when rebuilding mine.

The rotor is excellent, thickness is well above minimm spec and looks nice too.

Thanks so much for getting me back on the road, for a very reasonable cost. Andreas is a HUGE resource for any XS11 owner! If you need parts check him out.

Picture below is ASSEMBLY IN PROGESS - see NEW ROTOR below next to the wheel.

BIG THANKS TO MAXIMPHIL, could NOT have completed this assembly without your help!

Click image for larger version  Name:	REBUILDING REAR BRAKE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.0 KB ID:	859934

AFTER A TEST RIDE

Click image for larger version  Name:	After testing rear brake.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	859936

Brian
          Last edited by dbbrian; 10-12-2020, 09:16 PM.
          '78 XS1100E (the newest bike I've ever owned)
          '74 CB350F1 (under restoration)
          '72 RT2 MX360 (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

Hi Brian,
            My pleasure. I mostly just watched and ate your food and drank your beer
            Good job.
            Phil
            1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
            1983 XJ 650 Maxim
            2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

bump thread
              Last edited by andreashweiss; 02-02-2021, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Hey Andy,
                I received the pickup coils last week. I apologize for not calling you. The reason I'm sending you this message is because I can't find your number. Have you received my payment?
                Sincerely,
                Robert McCartney

Comment

hey there andreas, adolph here, do you have part no or a cable for rear swing arm. the stuff you sent me was fabulous, thanks so much for help
                  Adolph Spitta
                  MM2(SS)

Comment

good morning andreas, i don't suppose you have a rear lift handle or know which other one will fit, thanks in advance
                    Adolph Spitta
                    MM2(SS)

Comment

bump thread

Comment

list is still accurate, thanx andreas

Comment

Andreas, send me a photo of the rear grab bar pls.

Comment

Sent a pm regarding seat emblem

Comment

Hey Andreas

I am in need of a few small items, so that I can get the wheels back on my '80 Special.

The trickiest item will prolly be the Speedo Drive for a Special front end. This bike came with the Standard triple tree and forks, I have sourced the triple tree and forks for the Special. The lugs that clock the drive against the slider, force the threads for the speedo cable to jam against the same slider. I assume the Special unit is clocked at a slightly different angle.

I also need the little collar/spacers for both front and rear axles.

...and finally,but not last (something else will certainly come up later), I need the mounting bolts and sleeves for the Special Front calipers, both sides.

Any parts you can provide, would be great.

Peace, Wolf
                              80 SG
                              81 Midnight Special (R.I.P.)

Comment

Working...
                              X