79 XS1100SF parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parts

Just bought a 79, had a lot of original stuff with it, but the guy i bought it from had stripped a lot of stuff off, and i'm in need. The tank had no lid, so it's rusted inside beyond belief, so i'm needing a tank,lid, key, ignition, etc. Going to build a simplified wiring harness. May be interested in the exhaust if still available. was wanting to go 4-2-1, but that's negotiable at this point. Possibly some suspension components in the back. Still a few more things i'm looking to see if i need but figured i'd see what you have left. Just give me a shout and let me know.
    Current Ride
    1981 Yamaha Virago 750 Bobber
    1979 XS1100S project (Just starting)

Comment

Seat along with back rest and rack have been sold. I still have available the 4-2 exhaust that is pictured and a 4-1 Mac exhaust also. Possible other pieces from this bike if you can be specific. No tank at this time or any engine/carbs/ignition parts. Thanks, Bob

Comment

Exhaust

Are either of the exhausts still available? My email is: csmith47754@gmail.com

Comment

Yes. A email has been sent to you at address shown. Thanks, Bob

Comment

Both exhaust systems I have are still available. 4-1 and 4-2. both are Mac's. Thanks, Bob

Comment

Working...
            X