79 XS1100SF parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 XS1100SF parts

I will be parting out a 79 SF soon and right now have a black "double bucket style" Sadleman seat in very nice shape with no rips or tears and a solid pan with attaching brackets in place. Also have a low back rest with rack. Chrome will need cleaned up a bit but certainly in presentable shape. I will try and post some pics if there is any interest. Thanks, Bob

hows the rear caliper and master?
    78 E

Comment

How much for the seat? I have the saddleman double bucket but mine needs recovered.
      Jeff
      77 XS750 2D completely stock
      79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

visago22: the rear caliper and master are there on the bike but I imagine they would need rebuilt.

jjz28: I would like to get $75.00 + shipping for the seat. It is in really nice shape.I'll have to try and post some pictures.

Comment

I need all of the headlight bushings/hardware, such as the square to round spacers on the bucket itself and mounting bracket s, and the bolts attaching them. The front turn signals with full hardware.

Thanks.
          79 SF

Comment

carbs covers

Don't suppose u have a buildable set of carbs, side covers that won't cost me my first born,and maybe exhaust do u?
            79 XS11 F

Comment

Exhaust is a Mac 4-2 turnout system. Condition of the chrome plating is not so good,probably a canidate for stripping and painting or jet hot coating. Carbs are not for sale and bike did not have any side covers when I got it.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TallBob View Post
                visago22: the rear caliper and master are there on the bike but I imagine they would need rebuilt.

jjz28: I would like to get $75.00 + shipping for the seat. It is in really nice shape.I'll have to try and post some pictures.
                Hey, I will definitely take that seat if its pretty good. I really need an original seat. I hate my double bucket. Let me know how to get you the money and my zip is 25901 for shipping price. Thanks man.
                Jeff

Comment

Seat is in really nice condition. Pm me your shipping address and I will get you a total with shipping. Thanks, Bob

Comment

Oops! I see your zip was in your reply. I will PM you your total and my Paypal info. Thanks, Bob

Comment

bob, I didn't go back to the beginning when I posted the first time and saw that it was a double bucket. That is what I have now and I want an original seat. Sorry for that, if you have an original seat, I would definitely take it. I don't know how I missed that. I just looked back where you quoted me and not back to your first post that had the double bucket in it. Sorry man.
                      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jjz28 View Post
                        bob, I didn't go back to the beginning when I posted the first time and saw that it was a double bucket. That is what I have now and I want an original seat. Sorry for that, if you have an original seat, I would definitely take it. I don't know how I missed that. I just looked back where you quoted me and not back to your first post that had the double bucket in it. Sorry man.
                        Indian buyer! LOL

CZ

Comment

Originally posted by CaptonZap View Post
                          Indian buyer! LOL

CZ
                          I know man, makes me feel bad. I already have the double bucket and hate it, i want the original seat. I really hope bob wasn't really needing money bad and counting on it. Again, sorry bob.
                          Jeff

Comment

Not a problem at all. Seat really is nice....no rips or punctures and ready to mount on. I'm sure someone here will have a need for it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by TallBob View Post
                              Not a problem at all. Seat really is nice....no rips or punctures and ready to mount on. I'm sure someone here will have a need for it eventually.
                              Cool man, I am sorry again.
                              Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X