Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices lowered..... http://www.ebay.com/sch/crzyokie/m.h..._sop=12&_rdc=1
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

lots of parts need a nice set of front forks 79 special

hi I am in need of a set of front forks for a 79 1100 special mine are all pitted and fork seals keep blowing.

Comment

I have one extra set of special forks. I kinda hate to get rid of them though since both my bikes are specials.

I might need them if something happens to one of them.

I have 2 or 3 sets of standard forks too bad you don't need those.

Have you checked with andreashweiss ? He probably has some for sale.

Check back with me if you don't find some. I might rethink the situation.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
        X