Lots and lots of parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots and lots of parts

As many of you know I lost my job of 14 years about a month ago. I was unemployed for about 2 weeks but have started a new job a couple weeks ago.

I need to get rid of some of the stuff I have hoarded in my garage and get a little cash together to carry me through until some decent paychecks start coming regularly. I have a lot of it on ebay but I'll offer it here for my .com friends for a better price.

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...K:ME:LNLK:MESX

I have lots of engine parts--heads, cylinders, pistons,cams, cases, crankshafts, rods and more.

Transmission parts, frames (notorized bill of sale only), wheels, rotors, calipers, fenders, wiring, ect. ect.

I don't have many cosmetic parts, body parts but it doesn't hurt to ask.

PM me if you need anything and if I have it make reasonable offer and it's yours. You'll pay shipping or you can pick it up.

Thanks.....
    Last edited by BA80; 12-11-2011, 07:59 PM.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

bad link

BA80,

Thought you might like to know the link does not take the reader to your ads.
    It takes them to their "my ebay" page.

Mike
    1978 XS1100E
    originally Macho Maroon
    repairs underway.

Comment

,org?? not real fond of a site that can't wait to talk about others on another forum, plus thinks profanity is English
      81 XS1100H

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
        ,org?? not real fond of a site that can't wait to talk about others on another forum, plus thinks profanity is English
        Umm, ever watched hell's kitchen? Or Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares? One mans profanity is another mans day to day speech. What those across the pond consider normal speech, we sometimes consider profane, and some things we consider normal speech they consider profanity. As for the talk an language over there, it's not as bad as it used to be, but yes, it's NOT a family friendly site. However, it's what you could call the HBT forum. But I think we go off topic which is that Greg is trying to sell some parts here.

So lets keep this on the topic, that Greg messed up and got the link wrong so when we try to go see what he is trying to sell, we just see our OWN ebay page .
        Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
        Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
        Vetter Windjammer IV
        Vetter hard bags & Trunk
        OEM Luggage Rack
        Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
        Spade Fuse Box
        Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
        750 FD Mod
        TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
        XJ1100 Front Footpegs
        XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

If this were the 'other site' (and Cy's right, that's not a topic for discussion), everyone would pile on the fact that Greg messed up.....

Sorry, couldn't resist... just kidding Greg!
          Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick any two

'78E original owner - resto project
          '78E ???? owner - Modder project FJ forks, 4-piston calipers F/R, 160/80-16 rear tire
          '82 XJ rebuild project
          '80SG restified, red SOLD
          '79F parts...
          '81H more parts...

Other current bikes:
          '93 XL1200 Anniversary Sportster 85RWHP
          '86 XL883/1200 Chopper
          '82 XL1000 w/1450cc Buell, Baker 6-speed, in-progress project
          Cage: '13 Mustang GT/CS with a few 'custom' touches
          Yep, can't leave nuthin' alone...

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't trying to hijack his thread or start trouble, but if your going to put something in your signature....anyway, maybe the added attention will help him get his url correct.
            81 XS1100H

Comment

Do you happen to have a nice left side of engine ignition cover for a 79?
              Thanks, Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob.

I know Tod got one from me last summer when he crashed but I think I might have one more. I just went and looked real quick and couldn't find it but the garage is a mess. I'll straighten it up this weekend and let you know.
                Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't trying to hijack his thread or start trouble, but if your going to put something in your signature....anyway, maybe the added attention will help him get his url correct.
                  As I've said before, .org isn't for everyone simply an alterative. Anyone is welcome to come on over or not. It's up to the individual. Anyone is allowed to talk about anything they want over there. We don't nanny our members. If you have a problem with what someone says your welcome to voice your opinion, or not.

Originally posted by crazy steve View Post
                  If this were the 'other site' (and Cy's right, that's not a topic for discussion), everyone would pile on the fact that Greg messed up.....

Sorry, couldn't resist... just kidding Greg!
                  Yeah, I wasn't sure if it would work but I tried. Anything with the seller name "crzyokie" is mine. Not sure how to post a link for my stuff other than to put individual links for each item.

It doesn't bother me to be teased in fun as long as it's meant that way. Heh heh......I screw up ALL the time anyway.
                  Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Here you go, you do it like this: http://www.ebay.com/sch/crzyokie/m.h..._sop=12&_rdc=1
                    Cy

Vetter Windjammer IV
                    Vetter hard bags & Trunk
                    OEM Luggage Rack
                    Spade Fuse Box
                    750 FD Mod
                    XJ1100 Front Footpegs
                    XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Thanks Cy. I'll have to get you to show me how to do that.

There are several other items that the posting has expired. I'll relist all when these have expired too.
                      Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                        Thanks Cy. I'll have to get you to show me how to do that.

There are several other items that the posting has expired. I'll relist all when these have expired too.
                        That same code will show all of them as that is a search for your ebay id to show all items you are selling. So just use that same code in the future for now. Once I knew your ebay ID I was able to create the search and then grab the URL for it and paste it in the message.
                        Cy

Vetter Windjammer IV
                        Vetter hard bags & Trunk
                        OEM Luggage Rack
                        Spade Fuse Box
                        750 FD Mod
                        XJ1100 Front Footpegs
                        XJ1100 Shocks

Comment

OK....relisted. http://www.ebay.com/sch/crzyokie/m.h..._sop=12&_rdc=1

Should be showing 11 items.
                          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

They're all showing now..............http://www.ebay.com/sch/crzyokie/m.h..._sop=12&_rdc=1
                            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Still have lots of stuff. PM and ask. STUFF!
                              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X