No announcement yet.

78 xs11e part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, ok. I could let this one get killed it was just re-covered a year ago.
    Tony

78 xs11 aftermarket 4-2 HD mufflers, whats left of it is stock. A work in progress for sure.

Comment

Do you have a right side cover? I have a 79 standard( will this fit) if yes and yes how what kind of shape is it in ?and what are you looking to get?

Comment

do you still have the front master cylinder? if so what condition is it in and how much??

thanx

Comment

Originally posted by XSessiveForce79 View Post
          Do you have a right side cover? I have a 79 standard( will this fit) if yes and yes how what kind of shape is it in ?and what are you looking to get?
          Ah sidecovers, the holy grail of XS parts. I do not nor have I ever had a side cover for the XS. Sorry.

Originally posted by shovelhead View Post
          do you still have the front master cylinder? if so what condition is it in and how much??

thanx
          I do still have it. Its in ok shape. The plastic tank is pretty well aged but doesn't have any physical damage to it. It served me well.
          $50 plus shipping.
          Tony

78 xs11 aftermarket 4-2 HD mufflers, whats left of it is stock. A work in progress for sure.

Comment

Bump. anything else?
            Tony

Comment

Engine

Do you have the motor

Comment

Motor is gone
                Tony

Comment

Do you have the pin for the rear brake pads/caliper?
                  Mark - 1979 XS11 Standard (Pic 1, Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4)

Comment

How much for the nice seat?
                    It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a 'dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. -Murray Rothbard

Comment

Originally posted by JpKnowmad View Post
                      How much for the nice seat?
                      sorry, missed it on the last page
                      It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a 'dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. -Murray Rothbard

Comment

Is the instrument cluster still available from this bike?

Comment

Working...
                        X