Parting Out 1979 XS1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat mount bolts

The seat is shot but are the mounting hardware available?
    BAMN!

'81 XS1100H "Brutus"

Comment

need a part

I need the right hand switch assy. I have an '81 1100 special, the start pushbutton fell out. Thanks for any info.

Comment

I need a rotor.

Originally posted by sling42 View Post
        I am parting out a 1979 XS1100 standard. The bike was "repaired" by a previous owner, but there are many good parts. I will list some of the highlights here, but please PM me if there is anything in particular you need and I will get you more info/pictures.

- Wheels and rotors are in decent shape

Please ask if you are interested in any part listed or not and I'll let you know if I have it, the condition it is in, and I'll get you pictures if requested/possible. I am more interested in getting parts distributed to people who need them, so I will be as fair as I can on price. I am in the San Diego CA area, so come on by if you're in the area. Again, PM me for details - Thanks for looking!
        I tried to PM you about the rotors however your PM is blocked so I am attempting it here. I need one serviceable rotor but no wheel. Is this something you could work with? Please PM me on how you need payment and you can check my score on ebay under je3wheeler
        I am about 4 hours from SD and would consider driving the cage. Would rather ride but I need a rotor - thanks - je2wheeler
        1979 XS 1100 Special - Nicknamed "MONSTER"

ATC fuse box
        Braded stainless brake lines
        4/2 aftermarket exhaust(temp until stock is re-chromed )
        V-Max auto cam chain adjuster
        Brake light modulator with reserve brake light bypass
        Vetter Windjammer III faring
        Tkat Fork Brace

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed; unlike the citizens of the countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms”
        James Madison, The Federalists Papers

Comment

Working...
        X