No announcement yet.

78 parts bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any industrial or automotive supply shop should be able to set you up. On this side of the border, we've got places like Acklands, CenturyVallen, NAPA, Lordco. McMasterCarr supply would probably have these available online too.
    Ken Talbot

Comment

If you send me a pic of what you need I have 2 engines totally disasembeled in boxes maybe I can help with a housing and or covers

Comment

After looking at the housing, I found that the previous owner had put a 6mm heli-coil in the housing and that is what stripped out. Saturday I went out looking for a 7 mm heli-coil and was unable to find one. It seems everyone had a 8 mm but no one had a 7 mm. The 8 mm looked to be too big so I did the next best thing. I put a 1/4 heli-coil and that worked.

Comment

do you have a kick starter available?
          79 standard
          kerker 4 to 1
          K & N drop in
          6K HID
          frame chopped with one of a kind seat
          may other upgrades....

Comment

I need crome speedo and tach, also need a tear drop gas tank for my 79 xs1100sf
            ----------------
            79 xs1100sf
            81 cb650c rat
            ride 4 life

Comment

Air cleaner

I'm looking for the air cleaners that attach to the back of the carbs. I just bought a 1978 XS Eleven and it doesn't have that part. I'm also in need of the right side cover. Do you have these? Thanks! Looking forward to riding!!!!!

Comment

Needed the headlight. Maybe the gauges.
                I hate signatures. Too many cars and Bikes to list here.

Comment

Working...
                X