No announcement yet.

Parts from 1981 special h model for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the front master cylinder still? I am in need of one with viable threads for the mirror as the previous owner felt it good enough to use epoxy or Gorilla glue or something to hold on a mirror with stripped out threads.
    Now you're playing with power!!!

Comment

Hi, i am getting loads of requests from people for your parts, because they dont seem to have a clue how to use the site, they are replying on my name instead of yours.

Comment

oops, sorry. I too don't have much clue on how to properly use the site. Sorry for any troubles I haved caused you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BUTCHER
          Hi, i am getting loads of requests from people for your parts, because they dont seem to have a clue how to use the site, they are replying on my name instead of yours.
          Gee, so sorry to have offended you, maybe you could use a rest from the site dude. I guess that clicking on the big REPLY button doesn't work like it should, cause that's all I did. I'm just looking for a part.
          Now you're playing with power!!!

Comment

Its not me who needs a break MATE! I aint using the site, its all the feking emails i keep getting.

Comment

special H model

looking for speedometor n front rotors

Comment

I would love a tear drop gas tank and some crome speed & tach combo if avalible
                i have a 79 xs1100s thats missing some sp parts..

and by the way please dont part out bike that are in good running cond. Thats stupid.
                ----------------
                79 xs1100sf
                81 cb650c rat
                ride 4 life

Comment

Working...
                X