Ralley in Phoenix, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralley in Phoenix, AZ

Would anybody in Arizona like to have a bike meet? Since we live in the nicest place to ride all year it would seem likely that alot of people here would like to get together. Let me know and we can all get together to put together a meet.

I'd be interested. I lived in Phoenix/Mesa from 1977 to 1986.
    I bought my 1st motorcycle(s) there.
    I learned riding on South Mountain.
    I roadraced at PIR and Firebird (during and after the track was built.
    I dragraced my bicycle at Beeline.
    Late at night my roommate and I used to 'play' on the roads around Skyharbor.
    Nights of insomnia found me riding out to Saguaro Lake.
    AZ left a lot of fond memories for me, and a few nightmares.
    Pat Kelly
    <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
    1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
    2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
    1999 Suburban (The Ship)
    1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
    1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Rally in Phoenix, AZ

Glad to hear that you are interested in doing a trip. Any ideas on where we all might meet? Also when do you think it might be a good time to go? My girlfriend and I would like to go sometime in the near future. We are into drag racing and love all types of racing.

By the way this is my second XS1100 Special, I had a new one in 79 that was a XS1100 SF and had to sell it due to x-wife being with child. Now that I'm older I finally have my baby back (that is my XS1100). Sure have missed it. We just purchased this bike about a month ago and have fixed it up real nice. It is a 80 XS1100 SG Special.

Would love to get together with other enthusiasts. So let us know and maybe we can put this together. I'm sure that there are alot of other people in our areas that would like to go. I will be happy to cordinate the effort, unless someone else more qualified would prefer. In the mean time I'll continue the effort on our end.

Thank you,

Rick & Kathy

Comment

I'd be up for that. I'm in Bisbee, Phoenix isn't too far for me to ride but Tucson would be closer... then again, the whole point is to actually *ride* the bike, isn't it?
        Rule 1: Pillage, then burn.
        Rule 13: Do unto others
        www.schlockmercenary.com

Comment

Phoenix, Rally

Everyone make sure you look at Phoenix Ralley as well for details and ideas!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X