When

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When

I read and re-read the posts, I am sure I didnt see a definite date (s) listed. And this is for 2005 correct? Thanks

Thats because we haven't been sure yet Dragracer. But the second week of Sept. 2005 is what we're looking at right now. A couple of guys want to hit the National air races the week after, and there are a few other things happening around here about that time. I don't have a 2005 calendar yet, but I would plan on Labor Day weekend, or the weekend after in South Lake Tahoe.
    matt
    1980sg-Stocker-- Sold
    1980sg- Cruise Missile- Sold to RODS454
    1990 ATK 604- Ditch Digger
    2005 BMW K1200S- Killer Bee
    2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000- trackbike

Comment

I think i will plan on being there for this, in fact if you have anything you need help with let me know i have been involved with many event planning comittees.
      frank

Comment

Thanks Frank. I'm kinda thinking that we're all on a budget kinda thing, so, like most rallies, we'll probably just get to know the guys behind the posts, and ride. I would still like to get all of us together on Friday night(Sept. 2nd) for dinner so we can make introductions, and get to know eachother. I'm sure as the weekend goes on people are going to want to do different things. I don't want to control everybodys whole weekend. Sept. 3rd-5th, as you might have already guessed.
        1980sg-Stocker-- Sold
        1980sg- Cruise Missile- Sold to RODS454
        1990 ATK 604- Ditch Digger
        2005 BMW K1200S- Killer Bee
        2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000- trackbike

Comment

Working...
        X