tours around SW area summer 2004 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tours around SW area summer 2004 ?

Hi Everybody! New Member here.........Have a question concerning any rallies here in the Southwest area coming up in 2004, late summertime???? four corners, Ut, CO,NM, AZ, CA,WY
    New owner of a 78 XS11E, getting some work done to bring it up to useable status, bike sat for 2 years, but runs...........9000 miles on odo, weird but the speedometer only goes to 85!! Local shop will do the work on it, should be tourable in 2 weeks or so.
    80'XS1100G "Red Velvet"
    HD VRSCA 03' V Rod

While sitting in a chair, tilt your head back, and watch the wall behind you, instantly become a ceiling....

If your speedo only goes to 85, You probably got an 80 or newer dash. As far as I know there will be a rally in Bozeman Montana near the end of July. I won't be making this one cauz of my work/vacation time. I will be doing the Sturgis rally to get my Sturgis pin but will be concentrating on rideing the Black Hills and meeting up with other members. You can catch some info on the ride reports part of the forum. I will be taking pic threw out my run
    and posting them when I get back. To let you know, We will be meeting up in Belle Fourche S.D. and or around the New Castle Wy. area during the second week in Aug.
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Thanks for reply !! you are right !!

My bike is an 1981 XS 1100 G, touring model...... if I can get the time off, I would love to go up there, will keep you posted K?
      Bobby
      80'XS1100G "Red Velvet"
      HD VRSCA 03' V Rod

While sitting in a chair, tilt your head back, and watch the wall behind you, instantly become a ceiling....

Comment

yes. let me know if you can make it. The more the merryer. Lotsa ridin, lotsa burgers ( hopefully with new teeth I can eat them ) suck down a few frosy's and talk about old war stories about whatever. Just a good time. One thing is for sure. If you do decide to come up, make sure you bring some rain gear cauz the last few years that I did the Sturgis rally, I got hammered with rain between Custer, Hill City and Rapid City.
        S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
        1-big XS patch
        1-small XS/XJ patch
        1-XS/XJ owners pin.
        1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
        2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
        1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
        1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X