San Diego Rally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Rally?

I just moved back to San Diego from Norfolk, Va.
    80 MNS

Hello 80

Howdy 80,,,,welcome back to Sun DIego, there is a few of us xs1100 members scattered here in S.Diego. There hasnt been a rally here planned as we had one last year up by santa cruz last summer hosted by LoHo. Let me know where you are located and we can get a few guys to chat, ride....I am in San Marcos, North County, one of my xs bikes is also an 80, as my bro inlaw also,,,,if you plan on any rally here let us know asap,,,there is probably one planned in Colorado this summmer also............Mike in S.Diego
    mike
    1982 xj1100 maxim
    1981 venture bagger
    1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
    1959 wife

Comment

Originally posted by 80nightspecial View Post
      I just moved back to San Diego from Norfolk, Va.
      Welcome back, 'Special! I might be able to do a SoCal rally; date, time, and if it's a day ride or a camping thing.

-- Scott
      _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
      1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
      1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
      1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
      1979 XS1100F: parts
      2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Sd

Welcome back to the Sandy Eggo I knew I couldn't possible be the only XSsive around here. Im near downtown just incase you ever wana get together and talk bikes.
        Marc Garcia

1978 XS1100E
        Simplified wiring
        DynaTek green coils 3.0 Ohms
        High performance spark plug wires
        Blade fuses
        Motoscope Mini Digital speedometer
        R6 start button
        Zx6 left controls
        Mikuni BS36 Carbs (Gold tops)
        Mikes XS tapered pod filters
        4-1 headers w/open exhaust
        Tkats fork brace

previous toys

1981 XJ650
        1979 KZ650
        1978 CB750
        1971 CL350
        2008 VZ800

Comment

San Diego Rally

Welcome back to CA! If you want to put together some day rides or a rally, Vicki and I would be happy to join in from here in the OC. We've been looking for an excuse to ride to Nessies for a burger.

Comment

Originally posted by REFFI View Post
            Welcome back to CA! If you want to put together some day rides or a rally, Vicki and I would be happy to join in from here in the OC. We've been looking for an excuse to ride to Nessies for a burger.
            ......Exceptional couple to ride with.
            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
            X