2013 CaliRally Gallery Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 CaliRally Gallery Page

For any who are interested, I have created a gallery of 36 photos taken during the 2013 California Rally. Address is:

http://www.appleattic.net/Galleries/CaliRally13.html

Gallery requires Adobe Flash to display properly. Flash is a free download from the Adobe site.

If you have not played with CoolIris before, experiment with the controls and clicking on the photos. You can read captions, go full screen and back, and run a slide show. Enjoy.

Photos are a mix of places, animals, and people. I came home through Yosemite so there are a couple of park photos as well.

Most of the photos are mine but some are from Diver Ray and are credited to him.

I also have a 9:41 clip on my blog page. Quality isn't the best as the camera picked up quite a bit of wind noise on some clips. Address is:

http://www.appleattic.net/blog

The clip has fewer bike items and more wildlife and critters. Click on the sea gull to start the video.

Wish I was back on the road. Much more fun than work!
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Very nice Jerry!

Love the last shot of the winding road through the desert.

Classic!

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

wow !

hello Jerry, how are you ?

good to see you are still carrying the XS11 torch ! ... nice pics and looks like a very nice get together .... I havent been to one in a while, if there is one next year will attend.

I can see the horizon of my IT career now .....

Comment

Working...
      X