SoCal Riders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Riders!

Sunday, November 6, 2011 is the annual Hansen Dam Brit bike ride. It's been going on for over twenty years and it's always a good time with loads of cool bikes. Brits, European, Japanese and American bikes are all represented with a definite slant toward the Limey slime.

Here's a link to the club that puts it on...

http://www.socalnorton.com/

And a couple pics to whet yer appetite...

I'll be riding my goofy orange Shovelhead. If ya see me, stop and say howdy. But if I'm combing my mustache ya better leave me alone...

Anyone?

Comment

Looks fun...

But I cant make it Shack....

John
      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Shack, I'd go but if the first long distance check-ride out of the valley works out then my '79 and I will be in Arizona on Sunday.

If it doesn't work out then on Saturday we'll both be sitting somewhere along the side of a freeway and I'll be hunting for a rag and couple of rocks to bang together.
        -- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

I will miss yer ugly mugs (I'm just guessing that yer as hideously beautiful as I am!) but I will take and post lots of photos. Take a couple pics of the '79 in Arizona.

Life is short, ride hard.

Comment

One way or another I'll get some pictures of the bike. It runs great but right now the poor thing is even less photogenic than I am.
            -- Scott
            _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
            1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
            1979 XS1100F: parts
            2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Working...
            X