Im here but no bike...:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im here but no bike...:(

If anyone has a bike I can borrow till aug 18 that would be awesome! Long live the XS
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

where are you?

New York state?

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
      New York state?

John
      No I'm back in CA till Aug 19th...

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Originally posted by g15usmc View Post
        No I'm back in CA till Aug 19th...
        So you just flew in from New York and boy are your arms tired?!

I don't have any spare bikes but if you find one let's go for a ride before you have to fly back to New York!
        -- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
          So you just flew in from New York and boy are your arms tired?!

I don't have any spare bikes but if you find one let's go for a ride before you have to fly back to New York!
          absolutely scott!

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Dang, if you were up here in the GOOD part of Can'taffordya, I'd let you ride one of my bikes!
            Maybe someone close can help! Godspeed and stay safe!
            Ray Matteis
            KE6NHG
            XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
            XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Originally posted by DiverRay View Post
              Dang, if you were up here in the GOOD part of Can'taffordya, I'd let you ride one of my bikes!
              Maybe someone close can help! Godspeed and stay safe!
              I hope someone close can help...i feel like ive been forced into rehab...and i just know when i get out, im going right back into it...but for NY i'm missing half the riding season!...it hurts!

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Working...
              X