Born Free 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born Free 3

I'm Headed out to the born free 3 in about 15-20 min...I hope some of u near there Go Too...I know myself and ShackNasty Are Going...See U There, If not...well I'll Take pics for u...

Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Woulda, coulda, shoulda

I didn't know about this or I would have been there. Just down the street. I guess I whould crawl out of the cave sometimes.
    You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
    Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
    Drilled airbox
    Tkat fork brace
    Hardly mufflers
    late model carbs
    Newer style fuses
    Oil pressure guage
    Custom security system
    Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

I woulda gone

just to see 3 chicks on a chopper pull a wheelie!

Looks like fun - hope SOMEBODY is gonna treat us to some pics. (Not you Richard - pics from the event )

John
      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
        just to see 3 chicks on a chopper pull a wheelie!

Looks like fun - hope SOMEBODY is gonna treat us to some pics. (Not you Richard - pics from the event )

John
        Go to the ride report section, there is already pics John.
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

There is only, 30 pics in ride report section...forgot my camera so I used my phone...hopefully, shack got more! There were thousands of bikes! If u all are in the area u def need to go next year...def a place for all the xs11s to show off...
          Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
          Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Working...
          X