Nevada Rides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada Rides?

I've just decided to take the 80G tupperware bike to Reno/Sparks for the first part of August (really boring conference, then some consulting work nearby). A friend is taking a 24 foot motorhome, instead of paying for conference lodging. I'm sending my gear with him and riding solo. Then shipping my gear back to Denver, and staying to do some testing and consultation at a facility nearby.. Likely leaving Denver on the 2nd of August and returning on the 10th.

Anyone know of any rides or routes near Reno? Anyne wanna ride?

R.

A lot of good riding around there. Take Hwy 4 over Ebbits Pass, It's twisty. I live about 200 miles from there. Maybe we can meet-up or you are more than welcome at my place (hot tub, pool). Maybe we can get some CaXSives together again. Yosemite last year was nice.
    Let me know so I can (possibly) take a few days off work.
    Pat Kelly
    <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
    1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
    2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
    1999 Suburban (The Ship)
    1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
    1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

This is probably a little late, but I'M HERE!! We're just kicking off the Hot August Nights thing. If you get this, let me know at mkatter@hotmail.com, or reply and I'll pick it up. Let me know where you'll be and when. We'll see if I can get in touch.
      Matt
      1980sg-Stocker-- Sold
      1980sg- Cruise Missile- Sold to RODS454
      1990 ATK 604- Ditch Digger
      2005 BMW K1200S- Killer Bee
      2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000- trackbike

Comment

Hope I don't mess anyone up too much, but I moved this thread from Rallies/Northwest - last I looked, Nevada and California are definitely not in the PNW & W. Canada
        Mike * Seattle * 82 F'n'XJ1100 *

Comment

Working...
        X