25th Annual Vintage Yamaha Rally September 24-28, 2026

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • earl G
    XStremely XSive
    • Aug 2007
    • 468
    • allentown,pa

    #46
    Made home 10:20 pm nice ride with Pete, in his jeep
    I’am ok bike needs a little work
    thanks to all that make this happen
    80 xs1100G

    Comment

    • pete_s
      Truly XSive
      • Apr 2008
      • 115
      • NoBranford CT

      #47
      Great 25th event with the most and best bikes I've seen. But as Brent would say, it's the people not the bikes that make this the place to be. Thanks Nancy, Kurt, Jeff and all Click image for larger version

Name:	20260926_092440.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	891652 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260926_092421.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	891653 pack them in Click image for larger version

Name:	20260926_092356.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	891654 Almost ready to ride Click image for larger version

Name:	20260926_120732.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	891655 Dwayne says it is cold up here Click image for larger version

Name:	20260926_110320.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	891656 Paint me a blue sky all 4 days, perfect
      1967 Bultaco Metralla 250
      RD125
      1973 CT3 175
      78 XS1100E
      80 XS850SG

      Comment

      • kboehringer
        XS-XJ Guru
        • May 2015
        • 1261
        • Peachtree City, Georgia.

        #48
        NEED SOME ACTION PHOTOS - DRAGON

        Hi VYR Attendees,
        If anyone downloaded an action photo from the Dragon, I would like to have it for the 2027 flyer. I'm sick of my photos being on these things.

        Please post an action photo so I can grab it and put it on the 2027 flyer. OBVIOUSLY, this must be on a VINTAGE YAMAHA!

        Kurt


        Kurt Boehringer
        Peachtree City, Georgia

        1970 - CT70K0 - Mini-Trail
        1978 - SR500 - Thumper
        1979 - CT70H - Mini-Trail
        1979 - XS1100SF - Pensacola
        1980 - XS850SG - Rocky
        1980 - XS1100SG - The Ugly Duck
        1980 - XS1100SG - Mayberry Duck
        1981 - XS1100SH - DEAD Duck Cafe'
        1981 - XJ550 Maxim - Nancy's Mini-Max
        1982 - XJ650 SECA - Hurricane
        1982 - CBX1000 - Honda
        1986 - FJ1200 - Georgia Big Red
        1992 - FZR1000 - Genesis
        2016 - FJR1300A - Montgomery

        Comment

        • LAB3
          XSive Maximus
          • May 2022
          • 836
          • Traveling the U.S. with no permanent address

          #49
          If you know the date and time you rode The Dragon you can find your pictures at these two sites, these are taken by the photographers you see along US129. They'll have a watermark and can download them as is or pay to have the full high resolution version

          Killboy.com

          129slayer.com
          1980 XS1100G

          Intelligent people discuss ideas, average people discuss events, petty people discuss other people.

          Comment

          • kboehringer
            XS-XJ Guru
            • May 2015
            • 1261
            • Peachtree City, Georgia.

            #50
            Hi Len,

            I'm familiar with the process, I've purchased many. However, I would prefer not to BUY a photo(s) of someone else's ride.

            If someone else purchases one, it will come without the logos used to prevent "SNIPPING" of a photo. If they then can provide a copy to me, I will then also assume I have their permission to use it on the 2027 Flyer.

            I'm not certain if I will attend in 2027. I'd therefore rather have another person's Vintage Bike on the flyers.

            Kurt

            Kurt Boehringer
            Peachtree City, Georgia

            1970 - CT70K0 - Mini-Trail
            1978 - SR500 - Thumper
            1979 - CT70H - Mini-Trail
            1979 - XS1100SF - Pensacola
            1980 - XS850SG - Rocky
            1980 - XS1100SG - The Ugly Duck
            1980 - XS1100SG - Mayberry Duck
            1981 - XS1100SH - DEAD Duck Cafe'
            1981 - XJ550 Maxim - Nancy's Mini-Max
            1982 - XJ650 SECA - Hurricane
            1982 - CBX1000 - Honda
            1986 - FJ1200 - Georgia Big Red
            1992 - FZR1000 - Genesis
            2016 - FJR1300A - Montgomery

            Comment

            Working...