Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kboehringer View Post
    Your Page Has Been Unpublished
    This is because Vintage Yamaha Rally goes against our Community Standards.

Apparently, we don't meet the standards of "Faker Book" our page has been "UNPUBLISHED"

UGH!

Kurt

HA! It doesn't take much to go against their communist standards. I got shut down for a 10 year old post not long ago. Kinda like .com used to be.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

I'll bet if you changed the name Rally to Rallye you'd have a better chance of it going through. Rally cane mean a lot of things, Rallye is more particular to motorsports.
      1980 XS1100G

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

I'm curious. Is the page still published from the same account as when I was keeping it?
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

Hmmmm..........How did my post get changed?

Originally posted by BA80 View Post

HA! It doesn't take much to go against their communist standards. I got shut down for a 10 year old post not long ago. Kinda like .com used to be.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by kboehringer View Post
            Your Page Has Been Unpublished
            This is because Vintage Yamaha Rally goes against our Community Standards.

Apparently, we don't meet the standards of "Faker Book" our page has been "UNPUBLISHED"

UGH!

Kurt

Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

OK, I don't know how all that happened.
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
                I'm curious. Is the page still published from the same account as when I was keeping it?
                Marty,

Yes. One of the original Admin Accounts was assigned to a fictitious name Aehelwulf Harthancanute which can not be verified as required by FakerBook R&R. Part of their "we closed you down" message was that the identity of the person(s) responsible can not be verified. I assume it's Aehelwuf that could be the problem. Tried to delete that Admin but it would not allow me to do so. The "KILL SWITCH" was activated by Artificial Intelligence (AI) routine and it is unlikely with millions of pages that and ACTUAL HUMAN will look and say "OH THIS WAS A MISTAKE" and re-establish the page without Aehelwuf.

There were no off the wall posts. Honestly, there are very few only pics of our attendees and a comment or two about them. Mpst of our posts are reminders to register or to buy a shirt.

Tony and I will likely just make another page if they don't turn it back on in a day or two.

Kurt
                Kurt Boehringer
                Peachtree City, Georgia

1970 - CT70K0 - Mini-Trail
                1978 - SR500 - Thumper
                1979 - CT70H - Mini-Trail
                1979 - XS1100SF - Pensacola
                1980 - XS850SG - Rocky
                1980 - XS1100SG - The Ugly Duck
                1980 - XS1100SG - Mayberry Duck
                1981 - XS1100SH - DEAD Duck Cafe'
                1981 - XJ550 Maxim - Nancy's Mini-Max
                1982 - XJ650 SECA - Hurricane
                1986 - FJ1200 - Georgia Big Red
                1992 - FZR1000 - Genesis
                2016 - FJR1300A - Montgomery

Comment

I made that account so that I could hand it off as I did. Now I see Fakebook figured it out. I also purposely used a name no one would search. It worked well, except the overlords take issue with.
                  Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

Working...
                  X