2016 XSSE Rally Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 XSSE Rally Shirt

FYI & FWIW: We are actively working on designs for a 2016 Rally Shirt. Should have something posted soon.
    We plan to take your shirt orders Aug 10 to Sep 10.
    Same process as last year. PayPal when you order is preferred (and appreciated) -or- order, then pay at our check-in table at the Iron Horse arrivals hall.

Details to follow. Just wanted to get a shirt thread started and to let you know we will be having a shirt proof up soon.
    Though its best to wait to Order till you see a proof, in case we end up with some hideous tie-dye jobbie.

Thanks,
    the SE XSive Rally Hosts
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
    '99 Triumph Sprint ST
    '02 G-Wing GL1800

Rally Shirt Image

If you are interested in a Rally Shirt its now
    SHIRT ORDERING TIME

Shirt will look about like this (i can't make a rendering look exactly perfect & to scale, but shirt will be about like this)

Front: has 6 1/2 inch 15th Annual Circle with bike wheel

Back: Endless Curves in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Short Sleeve Small, Medium, Large, XL is $12 ..... XXL is $14 and XXXL is $15
    Long Sleeve Small, Medium, Large, XL is $15 ..... XXL is $17 and XXXL is $18

You can Order via email at: xsseshirt@gmail.com that will be Marty handling that. Or PM jetmechmarty
    PayPal at time of order is Appreciated but if you don't have PayPal just place your order and pay at the Rally.

Your shirt will be available for pickup at the our sign-in area at the Iron Horse. Prepaids just sign-in and get your shirt.
    Ordered but not paid, bring some cash to cover the cost.

Guess that's it. If you want it shipped just let us know. We will ship for additional $6 to USA.

phew, finally got this up. triple checked it so hope got most everything covered.

Jeff
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
    '99 Triumph Sprint ST
    '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

Sweet!!!

Oh boy,,,hearts a palipatin"...Nice job Jeff etal...
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Shirt Ordering Options

I just ordered my shirts with the email & PayPal process.
        Process worked just fine for me, so it appears both email and Marty's PayPal bucket are up and working aok.

btw: if you don't feel like PM Marty -or- you don't feel like sending an email to xsseshirt@gmail.com to Order, then 'as always',
        you can just post here on this thread and we will add you to the shirt order. We just need to know who you are and then how many of what size shirt
        and if you want long sleeve or short sleeve or both. Then just pay for it at the Rally when you sign in. So everybody has options to fit what's easiest for them.

(if you are not attending the Rally but want a shirt(s) just Order and mail us a check (or use PayPal). We can work out the details. Just let us know.
        It will be $6 more to cover the shipping. We can work it out that way too since we normally do ship some shirts each year. Order-Pay-Ship that is.
        We won't have shirts from printer until Sept 20th).

if something appears not working please let us know. but for me just now the email-PayPal process worked fine.

Jeff
        78' XS1100 E
        78' XS1100 E
        78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
        '99 Triumph Sprint ST
        '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

Shirt Order Window

Just 17 Days left to Order a Rally Shirt if you might want one.

We will give the final shirt count to the printer on Tuesday Sept 6th. that's the day after Labor Day

Shirts need to get printed so we can pick them up the week before the rally. Then we need to make transportation arrangements to get them to the Iron Horse.
          So getting the ball rolling on Sept 6 is prudent.

If you want a shirt(s) just post here, or PM jetmechmarty or email to xsseshirt@gmail.com As always, can pay at the Rally
          or if you prefer, PayPal to that email address. Either way Marty will add you to the Order. Whichever is easy for you is easy with us.

If you want a shirt shipped add $6 bucks and we will mail it to you.

Thanks,
          the XSSE Rally squad
          Last edited by JeffH; 08-19-2016, 08:14 AM.
          78' XS1100 E
          78' XS1100 E
          78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
          '99 Triumph Sprint ST
          '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

Hey guys & gals!

How about getting your order in now? You know you have to have a shirt anyway. One of the ways we figure attendance is by shirt sales. For various reasons, we'd like to have an idea how many people are coming. Also, I have other plans for Labor Day weekend that don't include shirt order processing.

Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
              Hey guys & gals!

How about getting your order in now? You know you have to have a shirt anyway. One of the ways we figure attendance is by shirt sales. For various reasons, we'd like to have an idea how many people are coming. Also, I have other plans for Labor Day weekend that don't include shirt order processing.

Going to post a list of those that have ordered so we know our PayPal went through?
              "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
              1981 LH

Comment

Originally posted by dpotter58 View Post
                Going to post a list of those that have ordered so we know our PayPal went through?
                I'm not sure about that. Mr. Potter, you're on the list and marked paid. Doesn't PayPal send notice that you sent a payment? I believe I responded to most of, if not all of the email requests.
                Marty (in Mississippi)
                XS1100SG
                XS650SK
                XS650SH
                XS650G
                XS6502F
                XS650E

Comment

I should have stayed quiet. Now, I just hear crickets.
                  Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

riders going from eastern VA

Lookin to hook up with anyone leaving from Tidewater area....Jerry 8048324371
                    81 Venturer

Comment

GOING - GOING - GONE
                      If you think you want a shirt, now's the time to get it on the Shirt ORDER

We don't print extras, just what has been Ordered.

Pre-Order Count is going to the printers on Wednesday. (like day after tomorrow Wednesday) Labor Day they get the final count.
                      Running out of time to get your name on the Order List if you want one.

PM Marty, -or- just post Short or Long sleeve & size here -or- send email to Marty as listed below.

Originally posted by JeffH View Post
                      If you are interested in a Rally Shirt its now
                      SHIRT ORDERING TIME

Shirt will look about like this (i can't make a rendering look exactly perfect & to scale, but shirt will be about like this)

Front: has 7 inch diameter 15th Annual Circle with bike wheel

Back: Endless Curves in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Short Sleeve Small, Medium, Large, XL is $12 ..... XXL is $14 and XXXL is $15
                      Long Sleeve Small, Medium, Large, XL is $15 ..... XXL is $17 and XXXL is $18

You can Order via email at: xsseshirt@gmail.com that will be Marty handling that. Or PM jetmechmarty
                      PayPal at time of order is Appreciated but if you don't have PayPal just place your order and pay at the Rally.

Your shirt will be available for pickup at the our sign-in area at the Iron Horse. Prepaids just sign-in and get your shirt.
                      Ordered but not paid, bring some cash to cover the cost.

Guess that's it. If you want it shipped just let us know. We will ship for additional $6 to USA.

Jeff
                      78' XS1100 E
                      78' XS1100 E
                      78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
                      '99 Triumph Sprint ST
                      '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

I'll be checking for orders before I go to bed tonight. I go to bed very early. After that, it's too late. No time to mess with it tomorrow.
                        Marty (in Mississippi)
                        XS1100SG
                        XS650SK
                        XS650SH
                        XS650G
                        XS6502F
                        XS650E

Comment

The shirt sale is over. If you didn't order then....

Marty (in Mississippi)
                          XS1100SG
                          XS650SK
                          XS650SH
                          XS650G
                          XS6502F
                          XS650E

Comment

Shirt Nazi!
                            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
                              The shirt sale is over. If you didn't order then....

No Dancing Either

1981 XS1100H Venturer
                              K&N Air Filter
                              ACCT
                              Custom Paint by Deitz
                              Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
                              Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
                              Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
                              Stebel Nautilus Horn
                              EBC Front Rotors
                              Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike