This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Southeast 2015

XS Southeast 2015 will be held September 25 through 27 at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge in Stecoah, NC.

At this time, the only promise I can make about this rally is that we will be there, have fellowship, and ride motorcycles. The Iron Horse will provide the venue, food, and lodging.

The Iron Horse 828-479-3864

Anyone wishing to assist in the planning of this rally, please contact me via email or PM.

Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Bump

Just bumping this so that it will show up again on the LAST PAGE of this thread, I had merged it with this thread, but because it was a few days old, it got put/merged by creation/post date into the thread and on the previous page!

T.C.

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post

T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

XSSE 2015 Ride

Greetings!

We are planning to ride about the same or similar to what we did in 2013. If you plan to go on this route with a group......

arrive at the Iron Horse with a full tank!

Our first scheduled fuel stop is 80 miles. We may have a lot of people, so if you don't start with plenty of gas, you'll be on your own. From 28 north, the last fuel is at the Tuskeegee Motel, 5 miles from the IH. From the south, Robbinsville is last gas, about 14 miles from the IH.

I'll have printed trip tics for those who wish to go in smaller groups. PM me your email address and I'll send the route via email.

I'll also offer alternate routes to those who fail to fuel up and to those looking for a shorter ride.

We'll be looking for folks to buddy up and look out for each other in small groups. The large group can not stop for every issue. It just won't work this year. We're expecting a big turn out. This will be the best XS Southeast yet. I'm sure of it.

If you are planning to camp and have not made a reservation, be sure to contact the Iron Horse about your dinner choices at least a day or two before you arrive. They only cook for who they know is dining with them in advance.

I hope to see you there!
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

Riders from south

Atlanta riders will be staying overnight Thursday Sept 24 at Days Inn, Cornelia (just off I-985 / US23 on Level Grove Road). E-Z to find with convenient fuel and a Waffle House just across the street. Several of us will be meeting up there on Friday around 9:30AM. Along with any other Florida riders that are coming up for the Rally. btw: Days is like $60 with tax.
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

Working...
        X