No announcement yet.

Meals at Iron Horse -attendees please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're going to be bigger than 11. I'm leaving this morning, so I won't be reliable to report. That being said, yes we have to make our own reservations.
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

I spoke to Bonnie at the Iron Horse a few hours ago. On Wednesday they will know what is on the menu. Call on Wednesday and make your menu choices. If you don't do it, you may have have to eat someplace else.

The Iron Horse is situated in a dry county. If you wish to enjoy adult beverages, you must bring them. In that regard, it's no different than TWO.

Please share this information with those who will attend, but are not members of this forum. I look forward to seeing all of you on Friday.

Marty (MSP)
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

I hope the note on their web site doesn't prohibit those that could not get a reservation to stay at the Iron Horse. Maybe someone with a reservation could call and make sure us outsiders can eat at least Dinner with the privileged.

IRON HORSE DINING HALL: After a long ride, you'll be ready for our hardy meals. Breakfast and dinner is served daily. We serve quality home cooked meals and fresh baked desserts. All meals are served in the pavilion with comfortable indoor dining, creek side on the deck, or gather round the group campfire. Dining is available for our guests only. Guests should call ahead or sign up for dinner in the morning or at check-in.

Comment

This makes it all the more important that those who are staying elsewhere call ahead and make dinner reservations. I can't imagine them not wanting to accommodate us. They have to know who's coming, and what they want for dinner. I'm sorry but I did not get details on this.

Marty (in Anchorage, AK)
          Marty (in Mississippi)
          XS1100SG
          XS650SK
          XS650SH
          XS650G
          XS6502F
          XS650E

Comment

The Iron Horse phone number is 828-479-3864. Call on Wednesday for your dinner reservation.

Marty (in Korea)
            Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

Please make your dinner reservation today.
              Marty (in Mississippi)
              XS1100SG
              XS650SK
              XS650SH
              XS650G
              XS6502F
              XS650E

Comment

Working...
              X