X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding Into History

Hi All,
    It's been a while since I've visited the site. All 3 of my xs
    Specials are in the middle of being worked on, but I wanted to let everyone know about this motorcycle show.

The 11th Annual Riding Into History

Riding Into History, one of America’s premier motorcycle events, will return to the World Golf Village near St. Augustine, Florida on Saturday, May 15, 2010. Famed author and motorcycle traveler Clement Salvadori will be the Grand Marshal.

The event will feature Charity Rides, a Concours d’Elegance, the Biker’s Ball and the Historic Ride. Proceeds from Riding Into History will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project.

The event is presented by Riding Into History Inc., a 501(c)3 charity organization comprised of volunteer members from several motorcycle organizations, led by the BMW Motorcycle Owners of Northeast Florida (BMWNEF) and the Historic Motorcycle Society (HMS).

Between 300 and 400 antique, vintage and classic motorcycles from all over the country are expected to enter the Concours, which will feature the Great Bikes of Great Britain. Thousands of spectators are once again expected to enjoy the event which also includes, exhibitors, entertainment, clubs and a variety of food. Admission is still only $10 at the gate for the Concours. Various ticket packages are available for the Biker’s Ball and the Charity Rides.

Craig Vetter, acclaimed designer and Motorcycle Hall of Fame member, will present seminars at 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM on Saturday. Admission will be free to these audio-visual presentation which will be held at the “Vetter Theater.”

Internationally known motorcycle artist Don Bradley will once again provide the original artwork for the posters, which have become collectors’ items. Posters, t-shirts and other items will be available at RidingIntoHistory.org and at the event.

The media sponsors are RoadBike and American Iron magazines. Riding Into History is an AMA sanctioned event.

The World Golf Village is located just north of St. Augustine on I-95, exit 323.
    For additional information go to RidingIntoHistory.org, or email info@RidingIntoHistory.org.
    Walt
    80 XS11s - "Landshark"
    79 XS11s
    03 Valkyrie
    80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
    78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
    81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3
Working...
X