Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Plea to Xsives of T.W.O.

Hey Xsives,

Gary Granger/MrSixtySix wrote to me with a request from Britt at T.W.O and so I've posted it here, see the quoted text below. Hopefully folks can see a need for this and give a little to this great guy for his cause?

Hello Friends,

I have been putting a lot of thought into how I would say this. It is difficult to ask for help.

I know times are not easy for any of us now, so it makes this even harder.

I find myself in a situation not of my making, but affecting everything in my life.

As many of you know, I've not been at T.W.O. much for the past 2 seasons. I was living in Dahlonega with my invalid Aunt, taking care of her. She recently passed away, leaving in her will, her small modest home and what little she had, including her pets, to me. My Dear Aunt served 24 years in the U.S. Navy, retiring as a Captain. She never married nor had children.

I am now in the position of defending myself, and my Aunt's Will in court. Another Family member is contesting her Will.

I am asking if you might be able to help me with Attorney fees in this ongoing court case. Many of you have called me and emailed in private requesting I set up a PayPal account to facilitate in helping. I have done so.

www.PayPal.com destinyone(at)alltel.net <--- my PayPal User ID. **
    **REPLACE the (at) with @ of course....editted for spam protection! **

I do want you to know I consider anything I might receive as a loan, and will pay it back as soon as I can.

I do not want to loose my home here. I do not want to give our pets to the person suing me, as they are requesting.

I want to Honor my Dear Aunts' wishes. Not turn her cremains over to them as they are requesting, but to send her on the journey she requested of me.

Thank You for taking the time to read this email. Please pass it to any other lists if you so choose.

I look forward to seeing many of you again this coming Spring at T.W.O.
    I have missed you all.

Ride Safe!

Britt Turner
    881 Calhoun Rd.
    Dahlonega, Ga. 30533
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

I know GT and Britt have always been straight shooters with us....this was posted on the TWO mail list.
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Quote:

"A motorcycle can’t sing on the streets of a city." Unknown

Comment

Working...
    X