southeast chopper rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southeast chopper rally

Hey all... if you read The Horse Backstreet Choppers mag, you know they just don't favor HD choppers. Well, they hold a rally once a year in NC. About an hour north of Charlotte in Salisbury, NC. I went last year and had a great time. Its very small and not a lot of BS one might encounter at the larger rallies.

it's June 20-21 at the Rowan County Fairgrounds.

Here is a link to all the info:

http://ironcross.net/smsotop.htm

Maybe we can have a good showing of XS's this june! I'll be there.

Vic

Interesting stuff Vic. Looked at the site and some really nice choppers in the gallery.

Anyone out there ever chop an XS special? Could be interensting.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

chopped xs

hey guys, i'm in the proccess of chooping my xs as we speak, a winter project partially inspired by The Horse B.C., and some buddies. basically i want a cool looking chop that will chew up
      $20k soft tails and spit'em out. i think i picked the right bike.
      so far i've got the rear section of frame removed and hardtail section welded on, next thing is locate rear wheel and have the driveshaft stretched accordingly. i think it's gonna be cool, just a few bugs to work out. any other chopper projects happenin?
      p.s. choppers rule!

Comment

Hey Conrad, make sure you take lots of picts so you can post them to the site. We wana see the process.
        Good luck.

Comment

Here is a very nice chopped XJ600 I found.
          Could do it with a XJ or XS 11 and ALOT-O-CASH!

Here is a link to the page. (couldnt get the image to load)

http://www.stormloader.com/users/man...philschop.html

Comment

choppers

don't know about pics as i have no digital camera, but i've got a buddy with one, i'll see what i can do. that 600 is one sweet bike. i'll probably be going for a little less flash as budget dictates, and i'm more concerned with "go" than "show".i'll definitely try to keep ya posted though.

Comment

Working...
            X