X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeXSive 2004 RePost...

REPOST FROM JUNE 17, 2004
    ------------------------------------
    OK TeXSives, it's getting to be that time. I am making plans for the 04 TeXSive rally. We will be meeting in Blanco, TX this year.

I have the dates down for Sept. 24-27.
    I would like to hear from you all to make sure that date is ok with most of you.
    Also, I will be staying in the local motel this year. (My back just will not stand for sleeping on the ground anymore). So I just wanted to get a head count of who might want to stay in a motel and who would want to camp. I will be calling the motel in Blanco to make sure there are plenty of rooms and the campgrounds, once I have a head count.

Remember, this year we will have two rides. One on saturday and if you would like to stay longer I will be riding on Sunday as well.

Ride Safe

Wayne
    CMA/AMA/TMRA
    Ridin' for the Son.
    ----------------------------------------
    Current status...
    I will have a website up tonight or first thing tomorrow with more detail about the rally. I will post that info here and email the TeXSives list when the site is online.
    I you would like to be on the TeXSive Mailing List email me at wailfrey@mhhs.org

Wayne
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

EMAIL CORRECTION!!!

Me email is

wayne_ilfrey@mhhs.org

disregard the email addy in my last post. DOH
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Would love to do it but can't that weekend. Previous or following would be ok though.
      ltl

Comment

I'm gonna be there

Come on Sept 24th. Have never been around another XS, really looking forward to it. I know my 78E would enjoy the stretch with others of her kind. She's used to leading (I carry the beer) my Harley buds around, they are to noisey (can't hear the tunes) and can't keep up unless we idle around all the time. That's where the Pathfinder name comes from. Really her name and I had to borrow it. Had to put mine back on the road after a 6-7 year stay in the PO's garage with half a tank of gas in her, carbs, brakes, motor, gas tank, petcocks, trans, fork seals well you know the story. I had to do it without everybodys help about 15 years ago. This site would have made it much easier. I think I cleaned the carbs 1/2 dozen times. Of course I never thought to look till after I was done and could afford a computer
        Last edited by pathfinder; 08-08-2004, 11:24 PM.
        There's always a way, figure it out.
        78XS11E

Comment

Working...
        X