Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Classic Cruisers Car Show

Calendar

Anyone interested, I put up a link for the CCC Car show schedule for 2014.
    This is always a good place to hang out after a ride.
    Awesome cars and every year seems to get better.

With all of the new TeXSives who have joined lately, might be time to get things fired back up here in the Lone Star State.
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Howdy Kat

Wow, what a surprise...nice to see your post. I'm still alive and still riding the XJ and the XS11's. Wow, I haven't seen the TeXSive tag used in a while. Those were great times. And Yes, You're right, we need a rally.

I took an early retirement from NASA last October. I would love to add a rally to my To-Do list. The blue bonnets are blooming. And a ride around the Brenham area would be a hoot. It's probably to short of notice to get anything planned; but I'll throw this out there...

Who's interested in a Brenham/Washington on the Brazos ride? Either on Sat. April 19 or 26th?
    '80 XS1100LG Midnight Special
    Looks like an '82 Maxim, Fuel Injected
    '82 XJ1100J, Fuel Injected
    Stan Hutchison

Comment

It has been awhile. I keep hoping Wayne will get another bike so he can take the reigns again, but he's become quite the family man these days.

We won't be able to make a decent weekend ride until June when school is out, but we definitely have plans to make a few this summer.
      No band anymore... we're free! lol

Congrats on your retirement! I hope you are enjoying the heck out of it!
      81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

I certainly understand the school conflicts. Let's see how the summer turns out. We might get up north for ride. Stan H.
        '80 XS1100LG Midnight Special
        Looks like an '82 Maxim, Fuel Injected
        '82 XJ1100J, Fuel Injected
        Stan Hutchison

Comment

Working...
        X