2011 M.O.M. dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 M.O.M. dates

June 9-12 are the dates for the 2011 MOM Rally. This is the same week as the Republic of Texas Rally. Rooms could get scarce, so if ya snooze, you could end up in a WW2 cot in my garage. Thursday and Friday will be work days with Saturday for finish up and a possible run to Lukenbach Texas. Its about 70 senic and twisty miles from Austin and they will be partying heavy. Other options would be to cruise downtown and the ROT Rally itself. Its all gonna depend on workload and popular vote. Hotels listed below all are on the "south" side and will have a S-I35 address except three. These hotels are closest to my house (6428 Kedington St. 78747).
    Comfort Suites
    Baymont Inn & Suites
    Marriott Springhill Suites
    Fairfield Inn & Suites
    Marriott Residence Suites
    Marriott Courtyard.

These are on "Govenors Row" but still close.
    Hampton Inn
    Omni Hotel
    Homewood Suites

I plan to have a truck/trailer on hand should there be a breakdown. NO ONE is allowed to FALL DOWN unless you trip over something in the man cave.
    So sign up here if ya think you going to make it.
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

my son and I

Count us in for 2.

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Theres a Red Roof Inn close also.

Comment

Hello my friend, has been a long time. Cindy and I are in, won't leave till early saturday morning, but hope to make it in time to go for a ride with you guys if that is how the day works out. I know there will be alot of Busa haters up there, but the Yamaha is not road worthy at the moment. See you soon. David

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie_Dave View Post
          Hello my friend, has been a long time. Cindy and I are in, won't leave till early saturday morning, but hope to make it in time to go for a ride with you guys if that is how the day works out. I know there will be alot of Busa haters up there, but the Yamaha is not road worthy at the moment. See you soon. David
          Cool, it will go to see you two again, Skippy and SWMBO are posta show up to. Any rides will be late in the day and my end up just being a cruise to downtown Austin to view the ROT Rally wildlife. Travelling lawn sprinkler drag is scheduled for early evening.

Comment

Frown

I told my wife we were gonna see some drag races and she was frowning big time till I let her in on the exciting plan...

funny.

john

Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

Comment

heading up to austin

Planning to head up to austin thursday afternoon to my sister's...

Is anybody going to be around? We could meet at webbcrafts for an evening brew if he's ready that early(guess so as I re-read dates begin on thursday!) or somewhere else - plenty of nice hangouts in our capitol city...

I have to work on Friday (remote) but will join in full time friday afternoon - I have a strong-backed helper that will likely be able to watch and assist while I am working though.

if you need to reach me i will be on (210) 47 eight - 1832 (mobile number)

john

Comment

looking forward to meeting you John! y'all be safe and we'll catch you Friday evening...

Taking your number, just in case I run out of numbers to prank call before then...

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
                if you need to reach me i will be on (210) 47 eight - 1832 (mobile number)

john
                Soooo... do I have to punch in every letter of e-i-g-h-t?

81 SH Something Special
                81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                80 LG Black Magic
                78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                For those on FB

Comment

someone else!

if you do that and call 210-473-4448 its some random guys cell phone - add to your prank call list!!

john

Comment

Working...
                  X