2011 M.O.M. Date poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 M.O.M. Date poll

No... not polling to see if you plan on bringing one...
    lol
    June 2-5
    0.00%
    June 9-12 Coincides with R.O.T Rally. Saturday ride could be to Lukenbach, lots of stuff going on.
    83.33%
    June 16-19 Fathers Day weekend
    0.00%
    June 23-26
    16.67%
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

I thought the M.O.M. rally had been cancelled! Too bad June is pretty much used up for me...
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that 'Bug. We didn't plan on having it here but there was a communication breakdown. We'll try to get it all ironed out before next year's MoM so the info can get out in time for all who want to come down.
      81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

Yikes

After reading that, I should probably make that clearer than mud... The M.O.M IS being held in Austin... by webbcraft...
        Don't want to confuse anyone more than I confused myself.
        lol
        81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Originally posted by Wildkat View Post
          After reading that, I should probably make that clearer than mud... The M.O.M IS being held in Austin... by webbcraft...
          Don't want to confuse anyone more than I confused myself.
          lol
          I'm confused!!
          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
          93 GSX600F
          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
          81 XS1100 Special
          81 CB750 C
          80 CB750 C
          78 XS750

Comment

Originally posted by DGXSER View Post
            I'm confused!!
            He he heeeeeeee
            I see my plan is working

81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
            80 LG Black Magic
            78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
            For those on FB

Comment

The M.O.M. Ralley IS being held in Austin for 2011. John and Kat have tons of stuff going on and they have hosted it since its inception and really need a break. We are going to see how long they can just sit around and watch before they explode. The weekend of June 9-12 is the winner so far but since that also coinsides with the R.O.T. (Republic of Texas) rally, its important yall vote 'cause hotel space could get sparse the closer that date gets.
              When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Originally posted by webbcraft2150 View Post
                We are going to see how long they can just sit around and watch before they explode.
                About this long

lol

The weekend of June 9-12 is the winner so far but since that also coinsides with the R.O.T. (Republic of Texas) rally, its important yall vote 'cause hotel space could get sparse the closer that date gets.
                Carp! I thought we were all staying at your place!

81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                80 LG Black Magic
                78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                For those on FB

Comment

[QUOTE=Wildkat;319425]About this long

lol

Carp! I thought we were all staying at your place!

Well you could, I have 4 dogs, 3 cats and a grumpy chameleon. Always empty couch space. (unless I am in trouble)

Comment

Date poll closing.

Looks like the weekend of June 9-12 is leading the pack for M.O.M. rally weekend. This weekend coinsides with the Texas R.O.T. Rally so there will be lots to look at. With that said, I will close the voting this Friday (4-20). The R.O.T Rally weekend draws a huge crowd and hotels could get scarce. I will post up a list of hotels close to my house this week. If ya want a head start, my address is 6428 Kedington St. 78747. Closest hotels are about 4-5 miles away. Mckinney Falls State Park is also about 4 miles from my house but they lock the gates at 10PM so in and out priviledges suck for late night work. For those willing to really rough it, I can set up cots in the Man Cave and have 2 free couches available. Be warned, I have 4 dogs and three cats. One of the cats live in the Man Cave and has a bad attitude. A head count is gonna be important also 'cause I hafta buy supplies.

Comment

Count me and my son in...

I will be staying at my sister's up in Tarrytown rather than fight with the kitty in the cavern - I will try and bring some supplies too - let me know what you'd like specifically and I will bring it.

John
                      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Working...
                      X